for Bottle of Pills

6/20/2019 c4 Rueneko 11
I'll be completely honest
The flashbacks are what turned me away
3/14/2018 c7 10390903-Delete-account-please
That was good I hope you plan to contuined and will update soon.
9/3/2017 c7 MargaritaS
none of the relationships make sense and your timeline doesnt seem to have any continuity unless there is some, as of yet, unmentioned timetravel
4/2/2017 c7 Guest
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
3/3/2016 c7 jasonjkay
Not a bad story, one of the better bones crossovers.
2/21/2016 c5 Guest
That line " Because if I told anyone, it'd make it real. " hits home as that was how my mother felt. That and her mistrust of doctors made her ignore the early warning signs of lung cancer which took her life. This is a damn good story which I'm enjoying. So, I'll have to check back for updates. Please don't let this die unfinished.
2/22/2014 c7 2ptl4ever419
Love the story. Super cool :)
12/15/2013 c7 2LongChild
i like chapters 2-7 but the first seems disjointed from the rest like there's an explanation of something missing between chapter 1 and 2 it's good otherwise
7/14/2013 c1 4Ash-Bookworm113
that is sad...and kinda depressing :( but very well written nonetheless ! :)
6/24/2013 c7 A Fan
Honestly, I'm not sure what the hell I just read but I liked it. I finished reading another story of yours and then kinda stalked your stories and when I found this odd bones/harry potter crossover I just HAD to read it, it just makes me so glad that they are other bones/harry potter fanatics out there. POTTERHEADS UNITE. Love the story it is odd but great (:
7/2/2012 c7 Guest
more please
6/29/2012 c7 2Shannon Dee
Interesting story. I hope you continue it some day.
6/4/2012 c5 4Reader-anonymous-writer
How did Harry manage to 'die' to become Arianna? Ah, Draught of Living Death.

Why does Wendell know so much about magic? And have permission to speak of it?

Arianna was thankful that Poppy hadn't thought to check for the Draught of Living Death... The last thing she saw before the world began to blur into colors was the look of surprise on Severus's face. She had just out Slythertined a Slytherin.

Strange... Why did Severus bring pills to the Headmaster, why did Severus assist Albus in attacking Arianna?

"She's gone and she doesn't even know that I love her," Severus informed the man as he collapsed into a nearby chair. "She thinks I did it because I wanted to get rid of my masters. She believes that I used her and that I didn't even love her. It hurts, Remus. It hurts to know that even after all I have done she forgives me and that she doesn't hate me."

Find her...

At that point I had moved on from Arianna so we ended up dating. When I proposed to Ara she encouraged me to find Arianna and put the past to rest.

Why does Severus leave Arianna so easily?

Good bye. I will not be able to go forward when Arianna and Severus separate. I take my leave.
12/11/2011 c7 23Rori Potter
That was brilliant. Update soon.
11/5/2011 c7 spk
Such a unique story. A little confusing at times but it actually added to my enjoyment. Hope to read more soon. :)
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »