for Bottle of Pills

5/15/2011 c4 ILoveGeorgeEads
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
5/15/2011 c4 krynny
love love love it you so rock omfg this is just so wow thanks for writing such a fabu fic.

hugs and kisses

krynny
5/15/2011 c4 xDarklightx
I like it. Update soon.
5/9/2011 c3 1Chitsiez
I'm not too sure where you're planning on taking this, but you have my attention, and I'd like to read more

Happy writing

-Chitsiez-
5/9/2011 c3 bananacupcakes
please update soon :)
5/4/2011 c3 4hemotem
Okay at first I didn't think I would enjoy this story it didn't seem to fit into my reading style but I persisted and come to this chapter and find that I am intrigued to see where this leads. I like what I have see so far and hope to see more soon, thank you.

Hemotem
4/25/2011 c3 SourSugarQuills
AW This is so cute! UPDATE, and have Arianna wake up!
4/21/2011 c3 Greysh
Nice chapter :) a bit confusion with the harry/adrianna switch. How did that work? The age of her escape and her scholing starting so yough... how did that work? time-travel? or did she learn muggle studies while in hogwarts?

I like this fic and I hope that you will continue :)

Good luck!
4/19/2011 c1 2FreakFreak
Wow, I LIKE this. It's good ^^

Anyway :) It's FreakFreak, the author of Magician in the Museum :D and here's my promised review back to you for having reviewed my story!

First off, this is really good... I really like it. It's definitely going to my Faves, even if the first chappie's a bit more angsty than what I normally read :3

Secondly, thanks so much for your lovely review! Short and to the point, eh? ;)

Hugs and inspiration vibes,

FreakFreak
4/18/2011 c3 LazzzyCat
This last chapter is far too confusing. The first two were better, and I liked them enough to continue on.
4/18/2011 c2 4YaoiSlash
I would suggest changing the name of your character as Arianna LeAnn LeFay just screams Mary Sue! I have not read chapter two so I don't know if she is a Mary Sue or not. I will not continue to read this story as the name puts me off too much.
4/12/2011 c3 Mickey
Can't wait to find out what happens next
4/12/2011 c3 ILoveGeorgeEads
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
4/12/2011 c3 4candinaru25
holy moly! afe they her parents? did they finally find her?
4/12/2011 c3 Mfoto