for Missing Persons

3/14 c1 anonymous
No, you're right! AUs are absolutely golden!
2/25/2019 c1 26Fi Suki Saki
welp I didn't expect that! xD
3/18/2018 c1 50Neyane
Oooh, that's interesting, but too short x)
3/14/2018 c1 16Ordalie Gwynfyd
This was brilliant x)
1/16/2017 c1 1Nana von Bloedsinn
WoW, I really didn't think Off. Megure can be so loud xD
I really would like to find out how he would react to finding the truth.
5/6/2016 c1 54Convenient Alias
There are a lot of people who Shinichi ought to explain things to. Megure being one of them-Honestly you think the canon version would have done this by now. They're always just letting him run off after his brief appearances, when they ought to know that he's going to disappear for like month again.
I love how you make Shinichi trying really hard to shrug it of, even trying the Conan act for a second. And Megure being actually concerned about Shinichi's wellbeing, and the missing persons report which really should have been filed by now.
2/14/2016 c1 RenesmeVivio
Looks interesting I can imagine Megure San if he will figure out about Shinichi's secret... hell this will happen cool. You just need to update a new chapter it's interesting.
11/27/2015 c1 3ZeroXYami
This is really cool! most people forget to write about meguire kabu, and most times he is the most underestimated character, so this is really nice! (I also love scenes with Shinichi shrinking, so this story is now one of my personal favorites )
3/23/2015 c1 Guest
*giggles*
12/28/2014 c1 Guest
You should add a chapter that has his reaction to the explanation.
2/28/2014 c1 Guest
Here's a review: UPDATE! It's been three years! Don't be like the author and have a twenty year series! (The aniversary is this year)
1/24/2014 c1 10ridiculouslyhappy
XD This should have a sequel!
5/21/2013 c1 4Vi-Violence
There aren't enough fics focusing on Megure.
5/9/2013 c1 Moonumb
HAHAHAHA! Inspector Megure is soooo mad, poor Shinichi...
3/23/2013 c1 26Arrysa Clair
Nice one shot. Though it should be continue. Because there will be lot of questions that pops out of our minds. (im speaking in the all readers pov. XD) what will happen to meguri now that he saw shinichi shrunk!?
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »