for Missing Persons

2/26/2013 c1 Guest
More more more there's gotta be more what does Megure think about all this how does he start treating conan/shinichi after he explains everything. I liked it but dang it, it just feels incomplete to me..
1/26/2013 c1 6ShotaroxPhillip
i would love to see a sequal to this story beucause i would love to find out what Megure-keibu thinks of all this
8/15/2012 c1 smallphantom
this is good think of making this into a story will be awsome and funny love the idel
1/17/2012 c1 12Questionable Answers
What a way to get caught. I wonder...fun imaginings...

thanks
12/29/2011 c1 gundamzbd36
how will Megure take the truth?
12/28/2011 c1 23Danni Lea
This is brilliant! I've never seen a story where Megure-keibu was 'let in the loop.' I love it!
12/21/2011 c1 4TWILIGHTreader1
Sometimes I wonder what your mother's got in her head, she never worries about anything! XD lmao he's so right. in one of the anime episodes, the only thing she was worried about was taking pictures of conan because and i quote: he's sooooo cute! lmao i died lol if it waas my mom she'd drag me home by the ears lol.
10/10/2011 c1 9BeachCat
A part of me always wished to have Megure find out in some accidental or dramatic way. I think your version of his possible reaction is in character. Nice job!
8/3/2011 c1 54Hezaia
Oh dear, Megure really got the surprise of a lifetime there XD

An absolutely lovely fic, so thanks for sharing ^^ *adds to favourites*
6/9/2011 c1 3Aniki-xvi
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I know it's not supposed to be funny but i couldn't help it! Man i l love this! anymore Megure fics? Ones including conan of course?
6/4/2011 c1 2Anime and Manga 4ever XD
I am delighted to find at least one story where the police Shinichi is acquainted with figure out who he is...but I am dissapointed that there aren't others.

I hope you will consider continuing this oneshot perhaps by letting the other police figure it out as well (preferably it then remaining with just them because I have a strange desire to see protective police guarding conan due to them now knowing the amount of danger he is in while keeping ran and mouri out of the loop :P).

Thank you for writing this one shot ^_^ I shall continue to stalk fanfiction in the hope that there will be another story where other characters realize conan's true identity~
5/4/2011 c1 jwadd
Great oneshot but I think you should turn it into a series
4/15/2011 c1 16Miyu Hinamori
What! This is completed? I want a sequel!
4/5/2011 c1 8Atheleia
It's good, but I thought that Yusaku would come up with some better explanation for Shinichi's disappearance, maybe he has a case outside of the country and is going to a school in Hawaii or something like that...
4/2/2011 c1 reader
I like the idea of Megure being the one to find out. This has a great potential for a really interesting storyline.
39 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »