for Excitation Préliminaire

12/30/2012 c1 27aphpenmark
oh my god. this was the best. the absolute best.
8/2/2012 c1 18WinniUsagi
OHMYGOD. This was hilarious, great job!
5/26/2012 c1 mofalle
hahahaha this was very amusing and a little kinky. I liked America trying to be France.
3/12/2012 c1 5TheHanyouAlchemist
I absolutely LOVE this story! XDDDD Great job!
9/27/2011 c1 AbsolutelyAnonymous
Lol, I like the second part..
8/13/2011 c1 Jevia
I absolutely loveeed it. :D You write the interactions between Mattie and Al so well. And Mattie speaking naughty French? Unf, can't get enough of it.
5/14/2011 c1 11SapphireMistress
Oh jeezus, I LOVED this!

I died laughing, and it's just...amazing XD

I tried to do french accents as well...it's not easy to pull off...

Believe me *shudder*

Soooo glad I passed French...I can understand some of it..

And oooh the classic 'Voulez vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?' joke...I KNEW it was gunna be in there XD
4/19/2011 c1 74rinkaku
Oh my goodness, I seriously love this story. It was so cute and addictingly funny. Great job! ^^
4/11/2011 c1 6Kiki-Bunny
Wow... I should not have been reading this in class. I laughed out loud. Wonderful. xD
4/8/2011 c1 20CookieTower
Amazing. You know, I'd never thought of that. America and Canada roleplaying as England and France. But then it IS hetalia kink. xP Good job, you have officially left me hoping for doujins for this. hahaha... kill me now.

Loved it, by the way.
4/2/2011 c1 love
Oh my :o Canada whispering dirty things in french...god that is a sexy mental image!
4/1/2011 c1 ShadowfireNightblade
...XD AL, I LOVE YOU!...
3/31/2011 c1 Risa-sama
AHAHAHAHA! Oh gosh, I loved that way more than I should have! But c'mon, AmeCan roleplaying EngFrance was too priceless. Very funny, very cute, very hott. ;) The ending left me laughing, too.. well done! ;D ~Risa sama~
3/31/2011 c1 13starryclimes
Oh man, england's phone call at the end made me crack up! :D

I like your characterization of America and Canada. They were hilarious together. So cute!
3/31/2011 c1 39voldemortsfanfiction
this was so cute and funny and...

I can't stop laughing xD

I loved it