for The Quidditch World Cup

1/12 c7 8Kagyuubi
Loved it! Thanks for sharing - it was absolutely worth the slog through the ‘Ginny years’ to get to the sweet Luna payoff. The way you wrote the matches was great too. Keep it up :)
12/24/2020 c6 odonnellzoo99
Nice ending and a good story.
12/21/2020 c7 Aredianx
I would have said that this was perfect but the 7th chapter was really garbage. You made Harry seem like an asshole for no reason. Who would tell their wife they're being ridiculous for being uncomfortable in a house that reminds them of a dungeon in which they were raped(probably) and tortured? Seriously, what the fuck? Who would say that? And what is it with people complaining about floo travel being difficult. It literally takes you hundreds of kilometers away in only a couple of seconds. This all feels like just to add some colour to the story. Unnecessarily i think.
8/19/2020 c7 Shadowdog11
That was nice.
8/19/2020 c6 Shadowdog11
Ah, so same world, different story. Nvm then!
8/19/2020 c5 Shadowdog11
Ha! Gabrielle made him feel awkward. Can’t remember if that was this chapter or one before. Still got me to laugh. I’m reading this prequel before the other story. Took me a while to understand why everyone seemed familiar (it’s been a while...)
8/9/2020 c7 1Majerus
Hmmmm.
Well, they are Working on things, which is a Huge Deal.
I think you showing genuine conflicts that they have to work on is so much better than 'they lived HEA blah blah blah'.
Thanks for the update, for Aurora and for Snorkacks :)
8/9/2020 c6 Majerus
*happy sigh*
A thoroughly bewildering ride at times, but well worth the trip.
8/9/2020 c5 Majerus
Luna is wonderful, the jersey number idea was really well done!

I'm very disappointed that he's in a relationship with her but still screwing whatever he catches.
8/9/2020 c4 Majerus
I'm a bit confused. He's with Luna, but honestly considers screwing random women to pass the time?
8/8/2020 c3 Majerus
The Top Broom segment was fantastic, thanks!

You say that they both realize that they are guilty, then what's with Resting Psycho Bitch Face Ginny?
8/8/2020 c2 Majerus
I like that you didn't start her out as malicious, just the fact that both were young and honestly didn't know one another well enough to consider engagement, let alone skip straight to marriage.
In the end, he married an idea just as much as she did.
8/8/2020 c1 Majerus
A bit choppy due to the (acknowledged) lack of scene breaks but definitely enough to make me wonder what's what, what happened and where things are going.
Prediction: Ginny is with Gwenog, Katie doesn't know who to believe when it comes to the lies (Ginny was always a better Slytherin than Harry) and Harry... well, Harry will hopefully be less clueless by the end than he has always been :p
8/4/2020 c7 owl3764
Nice story, thank you.
7/16/2020 c7 11FiendLurcher
Really, really good. Better than I could manage, certainly, and makes me feel a bit silly for some of the things I've claimed about people writing Luna.
399 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »