for Angel that Fall in Love with the Demon

1/3/2013 c4 sasuke-rox-my-sox-1
wow story getting better and better :)
1/3/2013 c3 sasuke-rox-my-sox-1
i like this story :)
1/3/2013 c2 sasuke-rox-my-sox-1
oh oh i can feel the tension haha
1/3/2013 c1 sasuke-rox-my-sox-1
that was deep / o yea
12/29/2012 c17 52xxredemption-love-and-liesxx
Right at the end of the chapter when it was in Sasuke's POV was just so beautiful 3
The songs at the end are very nice as well :))
12/27/2012 c15 xxredemption-love-and-liesxx
Just a quick thing of advice, when writing... Say who said the speech.
For example: "Could you please do this for me?" the young woman said.
And also, don't make the whole thing mainly speech. Tell us what is happening through the character's eyes. Tell us what the scenery looks like and even explain how the characters say their speech.
Example: murmur, whisper, exclaimed, yelled, screeched, screamed etc.

Anyways, I do like how this story is going and please don't get all angry with how I wrote my advice. I am far from being a good writer but this is just simple advice... Thank you for your time in reading this and have a good day :))
4/18/2012 c2 NaoCookie
I think that this fanfic COULD be amazing, the ideas are awesome, but the spelling and grammar over all is terrible!

Horrible to te point where it makes it unreadable for me :\

if you could fix the mistakes it would make it an awesome fanfic
10/29/2011 c1 arjun
get on soon
10/29/2011 c1 preeti
Awesome work... hope you have more
8/11/2011 c8 crazymel2008
update soon.i hope theres more sasuke and sakura in the next chapter.
6/12/2011 c5 crazymel2008
i have a question why is sakura a fangirl,crybaby,obsessed with sasuke and really desperet? are u going to make her strong and stop being like that cause i hope so.right now she seems to be pathetic here.update soon.
6/5/2011 c4 Guest
this story would be if you work on your grammar and capitalize people's names because it is hard to read with bad grammar. If you take the time to reread your chapters, you can see how horrible your grammar is or at least get a beta reader to fix your problems.
5/7/2011 c2 crazymel2008
update soon and let sakura kick sasukes butt and let her show she is strong both physicly and mently and doesnt take crap from anyone even sasuke.update soon.
4/1/2011 c1 crazymel2008
please dont make sakura a baby crying love struck fool.people always make her one it would be nice to not c her that way.please let her be strong both physicaly and mentaly too.dont let her be like ("oh sasuke i love you"...come home"..."what about me sasuke")please dont make her like that.update soon.
29 « Prev Page 1 2