for Once and Future Monarch

5/30/2011 c1 12Yuri Space Pirate
I thought this was a really nice story. The pairings are interesting. It's also well written with good grammar and nicely worded prose. Good job on this.
4/6/2011 c1 crocrus
As I could see, because I didn't understand many words because my english isnĀ“t perfect yet hehe. Your history is really good and original, I really like it. =D
4/2/2011 c1 antidepressant044
An interesting turn of events.

A romance between Max Xxterminus and Alex? Well, weird things did happen to Alex, so why not? There are hints in the original episode that Max is genuinely attracted to Alex (why picking her instead of Clover or Sam?). As to surviving the crash, well, chitinous armor and insectoid healing factor, I suppose. You see that kind of trick in MARVEL all the time!

At first I was expecting Max trying to sway Alex to his side again, perhaps forcing her or using insectoid pheromones or stuff. But the reverse idea you chose is intriguing too; so actually, Alex vouches for Max's integration into WOOHP? That's quite unexpected!

Quite an original idea, and I guess you felt compelled to redeem the former villain to make him part of the Spies' life, especially Alex. Alex's transformation and new life with her insectoid abilities (including giving birth) reminds me of the "Ultimate" Wasp, but less grim and more "cute and funny".

An enjoyable piece. And I love your easy style, saying things quite precisely without bogging down the ideas. Never thought I would actually find Max touching - the courting sequence was sooo nice! So congrats: you really got me there!
4/1/2011 c1 22Boris Yeltsin