FanFiction.Net
for The Epilouge I Wish I Had

6/17/2013 c2 5iamAnnabethJackson
I don't get it. Is this AU? The ship didn't really land when it did?
3/2/2013 c3 1Marie Alexis Masen
come on! continue!
5/4/2012 c2 6Life is no Fairytale
This is pretty good...but it doesn't really fit with the story. I highly recommend you pick up A million suns. That's the sequel to Across the Universe. The third and last book in the trilogy will come out in january 2013.

Kairi
11/6/2011 c2 15Death.X.By.X.Chocolate
Okay, now this is the Epilouge i would have paid my money to read. :) Update soon please.
4/27/2011 c2 9gimmeachancetofly
I literally JUST finished Across The Universe! And I was really hoping there would be a story like this on here...and look at that there is! Please update soon!
4/14/2011 c1 2708230
I loved Across the Universe. I'm so happy to see I'm not the only one who has read the book. Your take on Amy's life after the book ends is interesting, although I don't think Amy lives to see the new planet. Still, good job. :)
4/6/2011 c2 12Adrigirl19
I love this story so far. I wish the book had an epilogue and this is a very good story to fit. Keep it up!

Adrian
4/4/2011 c2 GoddessIncarnet
Good Story! i really enjoyed it! i LOVED Across The Universe and i just wanted to tell you if you didn't know that there is a sequel called A Million Suns
4/2/2011 c1 4Ravenclaw Daughter of Eris
This...

Is...

Bloody...

AWESOME!

Congratulations for making me happy by being the first person to write a fanfiction about this. I've been looking for one for DAYS and started thinking I was the only person who read the book. THANK YOU!