for Rikki and Will Drabbles

8/18/2018 c1 63Anna Lane
I love Rikki and Zane (and then I loved Rikki and Will and now I just love them both!), too. I really enjoyed these drabs, especially the one about Bella being sad but a determined and typical «Good Person» who will eventually get over it and learn to be dramatically happysad for her friends.
10/25/2015 c1 Guest
Amazing
10/25/2015 c1 Guest
Nice work guys
12/19/2013 c1 Sea Breeze Mist
I enjoyed reading this. I don't feel very strongly about the mermaids' relationships other than the canon Cleo and Lewis. I mean unless their with Nate or something... No, just no. Don't make me hurl. Eww.

This was nice, though and different. A breath of fresh air from the clichéd canon norms. Short and to the point, but still showing clearly their emotions.

Give yourself a pat on the back for the lack of atrocious grammar mistakes! Go you! Clear and readable formatting! The content, grammar and all that jazz are great, but in regards to your writing style: Try using more imagery - what makes a story really 'come to life'. More details would be nice as well.

Also don't give away those T ratings so flippantly. I am a bit paranoid and I would say that at best this was a high K. I doubt even that.

This was overall, pretty good! Take it from a thirteen year old girl!
4/28/2013 c1 Guest
U should make a rill and clane one
1/9/2013 c1 8fantasylover4evr
I love it, please update again soon!
6/23/2011 c1 12Reading-and-Bubbling
This was fun to read. To tell you the truth, I was always sort of that Zane/Rikki kind of girl but this was nice to read too.

If you are going to continue writing drabbles then please find a beta. You have a lot of grammatical mistakes that sort of ruin the fic.

Otherwise, sounds good! They were cute.
6/23/2011 c1 Reading-and-Bubbling

Otherwise, sounds good! They were cute.
4/2/2011 c1 27Boris Yeltsin
Never heard of any of these songs, great stuff though.
4/1/2011 c1 charlieadgth
these are really good i would love it if u continued :)