for Digimon: The Next Generation

8/18/2003 c14 Seraphim Ephyon
I don't want to rush you because I know that being "forced" to write takes all the fun out of it, but I REALLY want to read this. You are one of the best writers I ever seen and I loved all of your fics (Friendship and a Little Bit More is my second favorite after this). I BEG YOU: KEEP ON IT!
8/10/2003 c12 65Planet Mads
I'm not meaning to be rude but are you going to update? You haven't updated any of your stories since the 12.28.02 and it's now what eight months later? You said in your bio that you planned on finishing this as it was your baby and you haven't updated sicne last year. I'm saying this becuase I know that I want to see the end of this wonderful story and I'm positive loads of other people do to. So please update and if you're not oging to will you please tell me so I know not to ocme and keep checking up to see if it's been updated.
7/17/2003 c14 Mamoru
You have got to finish this! Plz more! Plz continue this is AWESOME!
7/13/2003 c14 5Ridley
Can you continue this soon? This is the only 02 rewrite I've found that I really like.
7/13/2003 c14 19OrionTheHunter
cool fic
5/26/2003 c13 101RaiLei
Update soon! It's been a long time, ok? lol.

4/9/2003 c1 lil-angel5534
It's really good!

And can you plaese update soon!
4/2/2003 c14 Mamorukaiyo
3/29/2003 c14 Koura
Hey man... great story you have here.. hope u'll continue!
3/24/2003 c14 Kaemon Manzo
Great story so far! I really hope that you write some more chapters soon.
2/17/2003 c14 17CustomMagnum
This is really good.
2/16/2003 c1 digifan111
i really like your story, its written so well i think u should continue it
1/28/2003 c14 17Silver Warrior
Great chapter. I don't know why I didn't review before. I love this. A Kimeramon? Those things should be a cinch for a pair of Mega's as powerful as Justimon and Seraphimon. Especially Seraphimon. Adding WarGreymon to that mix should be overkill. Heck, Seraphimon could be considered overkill. Then again, you may not think Seraphimon is as strong as I do. That, or Ken made then even more powerful in this universe. I'm mpushing for the latter. Still, great job and I hope you update this story again soon.
1/22/2003 c14 Sephiroth's Son
Excellent and dramatic. TK becomes a source of angst in this story like he does in no other and Kari becomes the loyal lover accompanying him on his dark journey. I would like to suggest for your next chapter that you focus on Davis' and Cody's own personal feelings towards our champion, as well as how the whole original group feels about his return. Anyway, please keep your story strong. I look forward to the next chapter.
1/21/2003 c14 SNS
NOOOO! Why did it have to stop THERE! I hope you're writing the next chap to this story, cuz if you're not.. i am SOOO gonna come over there and KILL you with my own hands..., hehehe just joking... but i DO hope that the next chapter will come soon... i'm trying to find some REALLY good stories... and i don't have a lot... but this is REALLY good... i can't afford your story to come off my list of 'good stories' sooo.. i hope you add more chapters sooon! TOODLES!
167 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »