for Substitute

4/20/2014 c13 Guest
Oh, please please please consider writing a sequel to this story! I've always been curious about seeing a relationship between Lincoln and Alt-Olivia and this story has been one of the best that I could find! Loved it and thanks for posting!
8/4/2013 c11 411PurpleYin
I do love the banter in this, just a nice mix of snark and affection that feels very them.
8/4/2013 c9 PurpleYin
Cute overload with this chapter. Glad they finally have stuff a bit more straightened out though. :)
8/4/2013 c8 PurpleYin
I always found it was interesting that he's more the antagonist in S3 than S4 timeline. This might be stretching it a bit further but I can imagine Walternate doing whatever it took if that was required.
8/4/2013 c7 PurpleYin
Things are definitely heating up. Interested to see how they get out of this.
8/4/2013 c5 PurpleYin
Liking the expansion of the Walternate scheming, as well as the teasing of the Linc/Liv stuff. Quite insightful of Lincoln's seriousness at the start of the chapter - he plays the bravado etc up but I think he's more like blue/amber Linc than he'd think and vice versa.
8/4/2013 c4 PurpleYin
I actually kind of like the romantic drama. I like that Charlie is getting involved, he does seem the kind who will joke about stuff to get them to open up. Also glad to see Marilyn in there, though why is she so concerned about Henry having a father figure when it didn't seem like she remarried or such in redverse (or maybe her regret on that is what is making her pushy about the topic).
4/11/2011 c13 33katiekayx
I just love them, all of them. I hope everything goes well on the other side and that Peter doesn't flip out!
4/11/2011 c13 13predestined
Too be honest, we don't know so much about how Lincoln/Olivia act around each other to know what's OOC and not. I didn't think it stood out so I doubt you have to worry :)

And I'm sorry for forgetting that they'd gone on dates previously :P That's what I get from reading your chapters early in the morning and very very late in the night.

The end was soooo interesting. I really want to know how Peter would react to the news. I'm sure our Olivia would somewhat protect the team since she knows they are good guys. But Peter wouldn't be as trusting I think...

Thanks so much for writing such a great story :D
4/10/2011 c12 19zeusfluff
I did like this! Thanks for the update! I cannot wait to see where you take chapter 13!

Please update soon!

Thanks,

~ZeusFluff~
4/10/2011 c12 37Caithrine Glidewell
Awe! I would love the M rated version of this (not in a Pervy way, ur just one of those people

Who seems to write it really well) I'm loving Lincoln and AltLivia right now! This chapter was awesome!
4/10/2011 c12 33katiekayx
You're better than decent, honestly! I loved this chapter. The closeness between Liv and Lincoln is so precious and I think they're perfect for each other!
4/10/2011 c12 13predestined
ME! ME! !ME! ME! ME! That should be counted as LOADS of people asking for a M-rated one shot. Just saying ;)

Oooooh I love that they finally got a first date. And Charlie's sneaky - I love him for it ;) I bet he's so relieved that his buddies finally put their act together and went for it - he's totally on team Lincoln/Olivia ^_^

Naturally I cannot help but love the ending. ;) Dirty talk ftw.
4/9/2011 c11 33katiekayx
Oh the fluff! I just adore it. You're a really good writer, this whole thing flows so well! x
4/9/2011 c11 19zeusfluff
It's been a little bit since I've reviewed... But here I am! I cannot wait to see where you take chapter 12!

Please update soon!