for T is for Trouble

4/18/2020 c11 janinesherynasalalila
Hiatus or abandoned?
12/14/2015 c11 Guest
My heart is broken, the story was updated last in 2012...*sighs* well another story to add to my favorites on my computer and read over and over till I reach the same cliffhanger...T.T

Please update soon. I HAVE to finish this book or I'll lose it.
7/24/2014 c11 MangoPeanutSituation
LOL
2/16/2014 c11 Candy Penguin
Oh boy, whats Byakuran up to now? I actually thought it was Byakuran at first, but he seemed too obvious to me so I guessed other villains :P aww that 0027 moment x3
2/16/2014 c10 Candy Penguin
Disturbances...hmm. I was thinking of Bermuda...Kawahira... Daemon? No his arc is over here.. right?

Ryohei saves the day! Are you sure Mukuro was strolling? Or was he TROLLING? 8D *gets shot*
2/16/2014 c9 Candy Penguin
Oooohhh the plot is picking up! :o Interesting...
2/16/2014 c6 Candy Penguin
AWWWWW Chrome was just too adorable! x3 But now Tsuna is Mukuro's girlfriend... Kufufufufufu... 8D
2/16/2014 c5 Candy Penguin
*facepalm* Dear God Dino is so dense...

xDDD I love how they keep talking about Hibari wanting to have some sort of wild sex with fem!Tsuna! I wonder how he would react to them talking about that xD he'd probably beat the hell out of Dino.
2/16/2014 c4 Candy Penguin
Haha I just realized that the title of each chapter is the character song of the person appearing in it! xD I'm a late bloomer. Time for Dino to meet his cute little "sis" x3
2/15/2014 c3 Candy Penguin
Haha Bianchi is so mean! xD Pineapple-fairy up ahead! *a trident is thrown at me*
2/15/2014 c2 Candy Penguin
OMG I can just imagine Reborn's face when he said that part at the end xDDD
6/30/2013 c11 Guest
pretty good
12/27/2012 c11 14Aissu
UWAAH EPICNESS
12/27/2012 c8 Aissu
Oh you naive naive Tsuna ." Vacation will NEVER be vacation with Reborn *sighs* Do you never learn? *facepalms*
9/10/2012 c11 1deathlover25