for T is for Trouble

4/6/2011 c2 RealityBitez
OH WOW! Hahah yeah, Tsuna seems really friendly with yamamoto here, I actually thought the same thing Hana did X) oh i can't wait to see Ryohei's reaction when he finds out. And mukuro haha!
4/5/2011 c2 10cuteanimeXD14378
this is getting interesting :D i wonder if tsuna will ever change back LOL well i would like to keep him the way he is right now and who will 'she' end up with...there's romance in this right? well, update soon looking forward to the next chapter :D
4/5/2011 c2 ArcSepierCiel
Kyaaaa tsuna is so cute,i really love your story^_
4/5/2011 c2 6crimson angel3579
This is so funny x3 I almost bust a gut when Reborn translated Hibari's language in plain english. Tsu-chan is gonna be stalked everywhere now! well... not that Tsu-kun wasn't considering Reborn and Gokudera. Anyways this story is very good and silly. I love it! keep it up
4/5/2011 c2 12windyhurrice
I actually pondered what suggestion I had made 8D; Oh that? Right. It's good you've sorted it out now =D

I like how Hibari is in character (for now) and it's brilliant to have Reborn and Hana say all those things. Very clever way of using them to express 'your fellow guardians will fall for you sooner or later'.

Yamamoto plays his role well, Gokudera... he feels like a real right-hand man instead of his usual 'Whatever sincere stuff I do still somehow makes my Jyuudaime's life harder' stance. Well, it's not a bad thing.

I just hope when it comes to Mukuro, you won't make him an immediate perv on sight...

Gambatte yes? Tsuna is as adorable as ever... =)
4/5/2011 c2 17Kichou
It would be hilarious if that was Hibari hitting on Tsuna. He would go after cute, powerful girls, right? Nice chapter. Update soon please.
4/5/2011 c2 Yuna's Reincarnation-1
Lol that was so funny please update soon
4/5/2011 c2 10Crazyanime
This chapter was so funny! Hibari-san you perv!
4/5/2011 c1 12windyhurrice
Just leave it as Tsuna. People will normally call her as Sawada anyway (just like ryouhei) those that are close with Tsuna will still call him as Tsuna) only Hibari and Mukuro likes to say his full name.
4/5/2011 c1 anongirl
i like it as far.:D as for names...i always called femtsuna as tsunahime or setsuna..just so she can keep her 27 3
4/2/2011 c1 17Kichou
You should leave the name as Tsuna because you can just say that Tsuna's mom and his "aunt" them them both the same name because they thought it was cute. I wonder what Hibari's reaction will be. I can't wait to see it. Nice chapter. Update soon please.
4/2/2011 c1 ArcSepierCiel
Yay,awesome_please update soon
4/2/2011 c1 StupidMeong
Yay! Finally another Fem! Tsuna ff!

Well, for the name, some people use Tsunako, Tsunami, Tsunade, etc. But I think Tsunako is the cutest! Can you reconsider his- I mean, her name? Just recommending! xD

Oh how I can't wait for the next chapter!
4/2/2011 c1 5The Neo Productions
My dear air head Nana! I love you! And Tsuna, it's part of your life to be a victim of supernatural happenings...
4/2/2011 c1 2Fulle
Indeed, your story is different from other fem!Tsuna stories; I like it 3 This made me laugh :D
166 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »