for T is for Trouble

7/11/2012 c11 Asumi-chan
Okay first OH FUCKING SHIT this is SO good do not stop. The small story about Tsunahime is really good I wish that one would continue as well.
And College is so crazy I don't blame you at All, what so ever! So don't let any of these buttfaces stop you from graduateing.
OKAY?
Also who cares about the manga(I love it but still) screw it and on with the plot!-!.!-!-!

Thank you for the story please update when you can.
6/9/2012 c11 otaku649
This made me laugh so much! :D I hope that you could put more fluff between Tsuna and her (his)guardians. I like Yamamoto for Tsuna as a girl. Yeah. FLUFF. dies/ I hope you don't mind.
6/4/2012 c11 MK
Nooooooo! The suspense. great story! Plz update! I want to see what happens next T-T
5/29/2012 c1 5The Lone Empress of Hell
How about 'Sawada Tsunayuki'? i always use that when i'm writing about Tsuna's counterpart...by the way, the story's cool
5/14/2012 c11 kisa
and so shiro-chan is about to make his appearance.
5/14/2012 c10 kisa
ahahaha ryohei's awesome!
5/14/2012 c6 kisa
currently laughing uncontrollably from tsuna becoming mukuro's girlfriend
4/24/2012 c2 9th lvl meme
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Reborn, I love you and your explanation for Hibi-chan's actions.

Made my day.
1/27/2012 c11 5MissDinosaur
WHAT! YOU'RE ask TYL Tsuna? Ohhhh god!

Ok, about the chapter~~~ I love it! Thanks, thanks thanks thanks for each 0027 momment :3 they're extremely cute! And yes! Enma is too sweet! Usjhsjdjdusosg Thanks!

I really enjoy the chapter with all my dying will xD

Hope you can upload soon!
1/26/2012 c11 21ezcap1st
Lol, what a perverted sadist mukuro is... Oh, I didn't know White orchids meant loyalty. Haha, ends up being byakuran after all~
1/26/2012 c11 RealityBitez
Happy new year! Wow, this was awesome XD and Enma makes an entrance. Haha he's so sweet here, but it's probably a little awkward for Tsuna considering his...current condition. And the orchids! I knew there was some sort of hidden meaning behind them.. So, does that mean Byakuran will appear soon? ^^ enjoyed this lots.
1/25/2012 c11 16long live marshmallows
haha! Enma's finally into the secret...and...O_O Byakuran can...help Tsuna's...situation...=o is that it? wow!

ahah do your best in college!
1/25/2012 c11 yukiruhina23
hahahaha i luv this chapter very much mukuro acting sweet and thoughtful... and enma and tsuna could be a great developing couple hahahahahaha ... gud job... and more chapters to come hahahah...

thanks lulu-ichigo-san!
1/25/2012 c11 34Kiwi Erin
THAT WAS COOL!

Awesome~ Can't wait to see what'll happen when Byakuran enters the play! :) My opinion on him has changed recently :P what with the newest chapters~ Anyway, Can't (well can, and will) wait for the next chapter!

3!
1/25/2012 c11 Lya3
Hello~ I'm Lya3!

I read this story before, but I just don't have enough time to review... Sorry.

Sooo~ In this chap, I think that (maybe) Byakuran had something to do with Tsuna's predicament. Maybe he changed Tsuna into a girl for a future purpose... Like to defeat her? To merge their families together? To get his revenge? To make her his? Or maybe he cursed her... I don't know, but I want to read what happens next. To be honest, I thought that you weren't gonna continue this story, so I was surprised (in a good way) to see an update. Hehehe. :)

I'm gonna be waitin' for the next chapter!

Till then, I hope you'll be able to handle and bear college! (I wouldn't know, 'cause I'm still in high school... but I think it's hard...)

Do your best! :D

Ciao ciao~

I have to end this before I start saying (or writing) nonsense things...
166 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »