for Intense

12/26/2020 c1 Katein
Bruh. That was literally so cute! But mainly funny! I was laughing so hard in beginning with Jazz being petty with this ‘Prowl’ guy he didn’t know. Quality right here.
9/22/2020 c1 1CaptainShort19
The base is traumatized and some particular mechs got some money! Love this! Giggled hysterically though
10/13/2019 c1 KOTHP5532
Two big thumbs up. Jazz and Prowl did probably traumatize the whole base ...
3/21/2016 c1 8Avaya
Lol. Cute.
12/29/2015 c1 2Vela513
Damn, I wish that tension could've been dragged out for 7 books... Do we get to find out if Prowl goes on that mission?
9/13/2015 c1 3Alana-kittychan
Heehee nice
2/20/2014 c1 2SyntheticEuph0ria
I was trying to go through and clear out my [literally] dozens of tabs that I've had open for months, and I ran across this. I know I've read it before, but apparently I did not leave a comment.

SHAME ON ME! This was delicious, and hilarious, and aaaaall kinds of super-sexy-awesome-hot, even on the re-read.
1/6/2014 c1 3jpgFury
I'm almost embarrassed to admit just how much I enjoyed this... but the truth is, that was really fun to read. loved Jazz's frustration
4/17/2013 c1 17TammyCat
Hahahhahaha! I loved that. Very well done ;)
3/28/2013 c1 9Leonixon
I am such a blubbering, smirking, mess right now. XD Oh gosh these two are so perfect. Love to have known the reaction from Prime and the others. Teehee 0

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!
3/7/2013 c1 25yamiishot
Oh god I love this story. Brilliant!
2/22/2013 c1 electro moonlight
smug prowl is smug :)
7/20/2012 c1 23CatsPrivateBedroom
: ) Oh my! WOWS! I loved this It is amazing. I am adding it to the list, My All Time Favourite Stories On Fanfiction, which it listed on my profile. : )
1/24/2012 c1 Daklog73
That was great! I didn't want it to end!

Funny, sexy, and just plain fun! Loved the end! This is my favorite pairing, reading about them always brightens my day!

Great read, loved every word!
10/5/2011 c1 1GrimsonAshes
I absolutely loved this! It had a great build up, things didn't just happen. I liked how their fight lead into some lovin's. This is definitely getting added to favorites list!
23 Page 1 2 Next »