for I Lost My Heart To A Starship Trooper

9/13/2015 c1 3Alana-kittychan
Mahahaha oh oh too funny I'm dieing trying not to laugh so old being as it's nighttime here and mum's already asleep
9/18/2014 c1 Diamond White
Nice, I like it :)
11/11/2012 c1 6ocean's pebble
Sorry, I'm a bit confused. Did Prowl and Jazz know each other/were bonded before they met up for the mission, and everyone just thinks they're newly bonded? Or did they legitimately spark-bond for the first time in the fic?
Otherwise, this is super cute!
8/3/2011 c1 14DragonSteel
Oh man, you made me go and watch that song.

I really like this but it makes me really wonder what did happen during the mission. And... what the mission even was.
4/29/2011 c1 5AMAPADME
lol Great story.
4/3/2011 c1 1Eerie Iri
Awesome and freaking hilarious!
4/3/2011 c1 1BoredTech
lol, this is one of my fav fics bookmarked over on LJ. I saw you put up a bunch of my favs here so you'll be getting a bunch of fav alerts today:) Have wondered something about this fic, did Prowl and Jazz know each other from way before they got put together on the mission? Would be interesting to hear another mech, say Ironhide digging to find out how they managed to met and bond so quickly. You gotta admit Prowl would have to have been pretty familiar with a mech to let him put his arm around his shoulder at 1st meeting which leads one to think they maybe it wasn't their 1st meeting.