for The Number One Reason To Never Listen To Mirage

8/15/2020 c1 1CaptainShort19
The reactions are amazing! I can’t, I’m wheezing! Well written and a delight to read. Sequel please? Even though it has been forever?!
8/12/2019 c1 Guest
You are great at awesome crackfics. Keep it up!
1/1/2019 c1 killaalerts
I read this a long time ago and it still holds up. Marked as one of my favs, keep up the good work.
3/24/2017 c1 1the17thmuse
One of the best stories I've ever read. Sequel please?
10/27/2016 c1 1Lavonya
That was... The BEST one shot with Megatron I have ever read!
I LOVE THIS SO DAMN MUCH!
8/12/2016 c1 26TheCauldron
*laughing hysterically* oh god, I can't breathe! *falls off my chair clutching my ribs and howling in laughter* Please, PLEASE tell me there is a sequel to this!
2/18/2015 c1 4SesshiraRayu
Oh please please please write one with Jazz/Prowl/Megaton. That sounds soooo epic
5/13/2014 c1 4SweetSpark22
Oh, I sincerely hope you wrote a a sequel where Jazz/Prowl/Megatron actually happens. And if not, PLEASE WRITE IT!
12/10/2013 c1 5dancesontrains
Ahaha this was great :D
10/9/2013 c1 4Tinyterror
"Next time bring Prowl - M" I LOLed. Is there anyway, by any chance, that you could possibly do a sequel to this?
3/27/2013 c1 7Emajade32439
I absolutely positively loved this story. I laughed my head off with the Laserbeak addition and Prowl being the one to deliver the bouquet. Lol I will read and reread this story for a while!
2/10/2013 c1 16manic the hedgehog
Haha this was one of the best fics i have read for a long time :) great work and i totally cracked up at the 'next time bring prowl' now thats a story i would like to read just how jazz would manage it would be a from what i have just read higly amusing fic :) *adds to faves*
8/29/2012 c1 XLizardXQueenX
Totally just made my day. Straight to favorites!
8/10/2012 c1 3technoWriter15
Wow... My mind has been blown...
4/27/2012 c1 7Cazcatharsis
Okay, you know i'm not big on slash, but that was fucking hot. then again, it had two of my top four mechs in it, doin' the worm, and it was funny. booyah!
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »