for Mr Goode's New Nanny

9/2/2019 c1 Guest
So good
5/25/2017 c1 Guest
It was nice meeting Courtney the evil cat and josh the jerk. They're perfect for each other! But wouldn't it have been funny if instead of Courtney, you had DeeDee?

Over all it was a really goode story! :-)
3/4/2015 c1 Sarah' already exist
I absolutely love this its so cute
1/5/2015 c1 FluffyUnicorn507
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! IT IS SUCH AN AMAZING ONE-SHOT! YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER AND I CAN'T WAIT TO CHECK OUT YOUR OTHER STORIES!
12/2/2014 c1 Guest
OMG THIS STORY IS SOOO CUTE!L
7/31/2014 c1 FluffyUnicorn507
WONDERFUL! AMAZING! I LOVE IT AND i kept looking 4 more chapters out of habit but it was really really really really really really really good and very very sweet! LUV IT!
5/7/2014 c1 3FizzyFictioner
Aww love this story
11/29/2013 c1 terrestrial.consolant
This really felt like a multi chapter fic. I love it!
8/28/2013 c1 ajgg
WOW! it was really good i think the ending was a little rushed but overall great!
7/29/2013 c1 8Arissa8
I love it! Are there any ideas for a sequel?
6/27/2013 c1 19CammieZachZammie
THAT WAS THE SWEETEST STORY EVER!

Awww...the way they fell in love...so sweet
1/14/2013 c1 goddess-of-friendship
I loved reading it. It was so heart warming and you wrote/typed it like you had gone through it yourself
11/9/2012 c1 gigi
omg love it its sooooo cute! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
10/17/2012 c1 1thedin0
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! This is amazing I love this story :) I was just looking for Gallagher Girl AU's cause those are the best, and I found this. I love this plot and story and ughh Josh is stupid. I love Courtney. Wait, no! I mean, I love how you made her character. It let me really get to know how stupid she is :) At first I thought she was gonna be like in the books, a pretty sweet girl, but sort of stupid and girly. I love Cassie and Sam and Alicia. I'm 12 too and I can't imagine what Alicia's been through. I have to go now though,please make more stories. Bye!
8/28/2012 c1 5Karsen Lavette