for A Certain Destined Introduction: Duel

11/16/2020 c2 12Magus1108
I must say, this was one thrilling fight scene! A pretty plausible sequence if Mikoto and Kuroko ever did fight. Overall, this was fantastic, and a fitting standalone sequel to A Certain Destined Introduction!
11/16/2020 c1 Magus1108
Good lord, I can't tell you how many times I lost it laughing, when Kuroko kept uping the stakes with her increasingly degenerate and absurd displays of love. That is peek Kuroko Shirai right there, and I love it.
10/23/2020 c1 Guest
Friend, you are seriously a god writing stories, as you describe it, and you give your essence to each character, please do not disappear, please continue your stories, because they really are the best, comedy, drama, everything is great in your stories :)
12/4/2018 c2 12Issun the Wandering Writer
I forgot to bring it up in the review of the main story, but your very talented at action scenes and this is a excellent example of that.

I adore the scene post battle too, aww despite the tsun attitude Mikoto really does care.
1/21/2018 c2 Jordan
AHHHHHHHHH

my heart is bursting too xD

The fight scene was STELLAR. And you're right, if they were fighting to kill kuroko would have the advantage if she got the first move and could see mikoto.

I like kurokos analysis too, during the fight.

I love this. Thank you!
1/21/2018 c1 Jordan
Oh kuroko.

I want to see how kuroko loses xD, obviously she does as mikoto continues to wear shorts.

This is great
5/13/2017 c2 4anand891996
technically misaka lost...
10/5/2014 c2 96Saber Knight
The fight was well done! Kuroko is a challenge for Mikoto, and makes you wonder what could have happened if the battleground had been larger, which would cause Mikoto to cover more ground and allow Kuroko more ground to retreat to. I loved it!

By the way, that test bombing legend! XD What a sight that'd be!
10/5/2014 c1 Saber Knight
Kuroko, honestly, is seriously stupid in her ways of getting her Onee-sama's attention! XD By the way, only "a living taser"? More like a living lightning storm! XD

I think I'll root for Kuroko in this fight! But I don't agree with her conditions for winning.
5/20/2014 c2 LastOrder
Ok,, I know this is far too late .. but .. who cares.. Just want to release my thoughts..

oH .. I just want to ask .. What about the case of Awaki ? She even acknowledge that she can't beat Misaka though.. So if we take that, "the first to strike wins" , which is I do believe too that teleportation is quicker than electricity, why can't she beat Misaka even though she had Move Point which is superior to a normal Teleportation? That really bothered me ..

And thats all .. Nice FANFIC *thumbs up* !
Frankly speaking, if I'm "Mikoto", I think Tokiwadai will going to become a history. I really salute Mikoto's patience . Good thing she's not me .. XD
2/16/2014 c2 Guest
I'm pretty sure that Misaka wasn't going full force. The only times I've seen her go full force is thrice, one with Accelerator, the other with Mugino, and the last in Silent Party. And when she was falling, she could've used her magnetism to slow her fall, since there was iron. Also, why didn't Misaka do the electromagnetism with Kuroko's spikes at the beginning?
11/14/2013 c2 10ElementalMiko12
haha you should add another story to follow this one I love your stories about these two absolutely priceless
6/19/2011 c2 LunarMiko07
I really enjoyed this epilogue.
5/21/2011 c2 Touzen
Another great fic from you. I am pleased. Usually action scenes bore me, but yours are so engaging and almost...gee, how to phrase it? Intellectually stimulating? Yes, I think it's something like that. Your characters remained excellently presented, and overall it was a highly enjoyable read. Thanks so much for sharing!
5/8/2011 c2 Poison Bee
Finally I can give me the time to read the conclusion of the epilogue (I'm so sorry my delay TxT).

Starting with the episode, it was obvious that Kuroko could not win the Duel, but I must say that her performance really impressed me doing the fight was wonderful and very real. Especially how Kuroko hurt her One-sama's pride and she defeat her in their mental fight (her best area, in my opinion :3) was veeeeeeeeeeeeeery great XD, that girl really has guts.

Misaka course was not far behind, the way how she counteract the movements of her Kohai, especially when she landed on the 30 meters and the combination of attacks that she led to the victory made it clear why she is a level 5.

Although when the match ended and Kuroko unresponsive, for a moment I was like Misaka, I thought "Nooooooooooo our teleporter died ... Misaka-san , you have exceeded with the whip" ... lol but luckily Kuroko showed us that her love can withstand any punishment.

I must to mention that the best chapter was nursing's scene, really touched me a lot with the rapid changes in their attitude: Misaka extremely concerned by Kuroko and upset with herself, while Kuroko showed her, all her love and desires to comfort her (these are the moments where it is shown that Kuroko is truly fall in love Misaka :3) ... hehehehe of course adding fun's touch to give even more flavor at final "Kuroko, the girl who is lovesick"

Well girl, I really enjoyed reading your story and hope to hear about your Railgun's works, because really, are the best.

Take good care and good luck with your personal duties. :3