FanFiction.Net
for Tourniquet

1/15/2012 c1 45Akai-neechan
Ok, this must be like the twentieth time I read this and I just realized... I never once said thank you.

So, yes, thank you. Thank you for writing and sharing this wonderful piece, it fills my heart with joy to know that wonderful people like you exist and write for us angst-hungry readers out there. Thank you because it was you who allowed me to read this brilliant piece.

I won't get started on what I liked in it because I don't think there's anything I didn't like. I absolutely loved how you did all of this from Break's point of view and made it so clear how much he could see even with his eyes going bad. I was astounded what perfect pictures you can draw with nothing but sounds and touches and a play of colors. It was breathtaking. The emotions they experienced, the words they shared, the touches, everything was absolutely perfect and amazingly beautiful. And I loved how much in character both of them were from the very first moment. There's just something to be said about authors who can write like that. I love you.

And I envy you. I wish I could write like you.

Thank you. It was the best story that has ever happened to me.
10/4/2011 c1 1Izumi Hamasaki
Wow... Reading this... This has to have been one of the absolute best stories i have ever read, and i mean that seriously. The complexity of the characters was not lost in this, as most seem to lose some of the original parts of them in order to fit into what they're writing. And the use of those song lyrics was perfect as well, i love that song by the way. I have to say that this is just, well, perfect. I love the way it was written, everything from the characters to the scenes, even the simple descriptions. It's so easy to see what's going on in my mind, so clearly and perfectly. I couldn't agree with you more on your views of them, and what you said about how their relationship would develop/end up. I honestly believe that i will never find a fan story anywhere that i will like as much as this one. Thank you for writing it, so much!

~Chitsuki
9/10/2011 c1 Asanebo
o.O THAT...WAS...AMAZING! KYAH! I LUFF THIS SO MUCH, IT'S SO DEEP. IT WAS VERY WELL WRITEN AND I LIKED THAT THE ENDING WASN'T DEFINITE. IT ALLOWS THE READER TO CONTINUE THE STORY IN THEIR MIND HOWEVER THEY WANT.I JUST REALLY LOVED IT ALOT. AND HOW GILL IS LIKE A TOURNIQUET FOR BREAK. THANK YOU SO MUCH! 3
9/4/2011 c1 1senbonzakura11
Honestly...that was amazing.

The whole time I was completely absorbed into this...I even stayed up late so I could finish it.

I have never read anything more well-written than this:)

I loved it
7/30/2011 c1 2drunkopp
i love this story ~ and i love how you portray their relationship as full of angst and complications,

rather than just fluffing up. cause really, that is definitely how their supposed relationship would go

down.

and i love it because it's like that ~ ;D you see this pairing the way i do, and it's an awesome story ~

good work ~
7/25/2011 c1 Final Memory
It was so beautifully written! It has all the perfect blend of angst and comfort and romance! I can't think of anything lacking from it except I want a sequel. One of my all time faves now!
6/14/2011 c1 JimmytheKitty
three simple words

Best story EVER

I love the pairing..I really with there were more though..But i defiantly like the way this was written ;)
6/7/2011 c1 5Chazzyheartslexi
Holy moly! 0.0 this... Was just... WAY too awesome! Omg! im usually more into oz x gil, but u oficially made me fall in love with this pairing! X3 u have such an amazing writing style! U really described the tension between the two well and gave great depth to both of their feelings. I especially love how u potrayed gil in this fanfic- it was perfect! He was adorable in some parts and hot and smexy in other ones (just like he is in the show- thats why hes my favorite character! Lol) i also love how u did break's character in this fic. His personality is so complicated, but u wrote it perfectly! *clap clap* i know that im probably ranting now, but i just loved this fic so much! U deserve a lot more reviews than this! Please write more pandora hearts stories! I dont even care whay pairing u do-ur an awesome writer and i would love to read anything u write! Brilliantly done my friend! Uve just aquired urself a new fan! :)

~chazzyheartslexi
4/19/2011 c1 Monochrome Blade
My God...I'm in love!

I don't even know where to start! n.n; I love how you kept Gil and Break in character...and you portrayed them both deliciously! Hehe...Break has always lived like a masochist in my sick mind. ;) Wonderful use of vocabulary, and you were very descriptive. I loved every sentance, and I have no complaints besides the rare spelling errors.

Keep up the marvelous work! ♥

-Monochrome Blade
4/13/2011 c1 69phollie
...this was the best Pandora Hearts fanfic I have ever read. EVER. It was perfectly in-character on both Break's and Gilbert's part, so much to the point where I almost forgot that this wasn't some spinoff story made by Mochizuki Jun herself. I'm normally not a fan of first person stories, and yet I can't imagine this story written any other way; you made it fit so flawlessly with Break's thoughts and actions that I was quite literally floored, if not dizzy at its beauty. You hit Gilbert's flustered pissiness spot-on, never making it seem over the top or phony. From his incoherent stuttering to his unbridled anger to his rambling speeches, you beautifully illustrated his childishness that I've always loved about him. When you described Break's observation that Gilbert really hasn't changed since he was a child, my heart felt like it tripped over itself and consequently stopped for a good second or two, because it’s undeniable and it’s poignant and it’s REAL. But perhaps the most beautiful aspect of this story for me was your use of description without relying on sight, given Break’s blindness. That takes true talent to execute, and you did exactly that with flying colours here. The images he keeps conjuring of Gilbert being shrouded in raven’s feathers (the line in which he imagines him tucking his head under a thin wing made me choke up) is extraordinary. The fact that Break sees Gilbert as a personification of his chain is…I can’t even explain it properly, it’s just so gorgeous and it truly breaks my heart.

There are so many more things I could say about this story, but I feel as though my brain has inevitably melted from how deeply moved I am by your writing. Your style is natural and smooth and never comes off as pretentious or flowery; it’s a raw interpretation of these characters’ thoughts, feelings, and actions towards the other, and quite frankly, I’ve never seen it done in such a breathtaking manner as in this story. Bravo, my friend.
4/6/2011 c1 klshf
Wow... I think that's all I can say.. wow. I wish I could write as amazing as you do. It's so refreshing to read a story with a sex scene that isn't complete smut, you really captured both of their personalities, something I find very hard when writing about these two.
4/5/2011 c1 7ShirahimeSenpai
I think I'm in love xD

It's been so long since there's been a good Break/Gil Fic posted. I think it was excellent. Thank you!

Shira (-_-)
4/5/2011 c1 4Clumsy-shinigami-sama
*screams uncontrollably* This is just so perfect! I love it in any possible and even brought a few tears to my eyes. This has to be the BEST Gilbert and Break fanfiction ever. ; A ; You need to write more for this couple. It felt as though they weren't just characters but actual people. (only my sick fantasies would protest XD)Honestly I want to print this and make everyone read it, even if they aren't a yaoi fan. Emotional and sexy, I love this combo. Thank you for such a long enjoyable read.
4/4/2011 c1 1Chicookie
I read this fic this morning and it only took me so long to review because my phone is funky about reviewing on FF but I digress. :D

you know what I loved most.. Normally sex parts are just happy oh we are together now yay. This wasn't that. It's refreshing to read something um I don't know the words for it, realistic maybe. It's not always about being together because of love sometimes it about a need. :D I personally loved the whole thing. I thought they were perfectly in character. When I read I hear that character voice in my head and when I read your fics I hear that same voice usually the voice changes because it's not them (I'm not sure if that made sense). So I really enjoy that. Keep up the good work! I'm now a huge fan, Gwen. :D
4/4/2011 c1 KyoxSakiFan
*0*

W-W-What is this...this BRILLIANCE? -flails unceremonially- I...I don't even know how to DESCRIBE my amazement with this fanfic, but for your sake I'm going to try!

First off, the length of this one-shot was so refreshing! I was so enthrawled with the story that I didn't even notice how long it was until the end! I simply ADORE long, engaging stories like these that leave you breathless and satisfied at the end-which, might I add, was closed up perfectly! You left off at the perfect spot without any ending awkwardness at all! You don't see that a lot nowadays.

Next, your characterization was...beyond amazing. And that you even made it emotional while keeping them both in character is also astonishing and proves your compitence as a writer. You're not writing card board copies of them: this is Gilbert Nightray and Xerxes Break. Just this made the fanfic far more satisfying than most I've ever read for these two.

I love how you added in panic attacks. Since I suffer from Anxiety attacks, I often wring them into my writing, since it's something I can describe in full detail. I find those little details nice. I'm not sure why-maybe it's because I can identify with the character. I HAVE had panic attacks before and my god, they are very frightening, especially when you're hallucinating (I was hallucinating that I was being strangled. I had a fever). Especially since his left eye was such a traumatic memory for him, it makes complete and total sense that he would have such a reaction after being touched there.

I beg of you to PLEASE write more for this fandom. We need more of your never ending brilliance! *0* Please?
45 « Prev Page 1 .. 3