FanFiction.Net
for Mistaken Intentions

11/16 c3 Mewpagano
so cute!
4/9 c2 Guest
tetnicaly harry asked u first
12/19/2021 c3 3FGHermione
Aww, this was so sweet! I love love love fumbling, awkward!Harry
The last paragraph was purr-fect!
12/19/2021 c1 FGHermione
Wow, I love the premise! Off to the next chapter :)
12/15/2020 c3 7thatgurl.ashm
I loved this story. Although it made my eyes tickle with tears a bit, the way you wrote the plot was amazing.
10/23/2018 c3 Tomon
Heh, not the normal whirlwind romance but more of a cautious one given their age but with even greater promise :)
Nice story
10/20/2018 c1 poseidonsthunderbird
This is a really great story twist for this relationship, but I feel like JK made this diffrently is that Harry would get some happines in his life
6/4/2016 c3 Guest
Wow! This is a really interesting take on H/G! Really enjoyed your characterization and thoughts processes of H and G. Already hoping to see more from you.
5/1/2016 c2 nayin17
Finally he asked her with his true intention known
5/1/2016 c1 nayin17
Glad Harry has to earn Ginny's affection
8/8/2015 c3 Guest
Lol
2/11/2015 c1 4wrappedinharry
Wow, Harry has certainly come into himself in this chapter. I was wondering whether Ginny might actually be testing Harry to make sure he wasn't just thinking of her like 'that' because they had gotten along so well in the holidays and that he was mistaking the emotion of being close friends with the deeper emotion of really fancying her. But, seemingly not.

Will his declaration cause all her old attraction to rear its head again, or is it way, way too late. She seems really into Dean.

Lesley
1/4/2014 c3 nayin17
Harry's answered to Ginny is sooooo sweet
3/16/2013 c3 22Sorcerer's Muse
I thought you did a really good job with this. You've got a short, three chapter story, that covers pretty much a whole school year. There is a lot to get in, in that little bit and you did it really well.
3/15/2013 c2 Sorcerer's Muse
Again I really like this. I like that Ginny is not head over heals for him. He's got to earn things.
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »