for The Finishing Touch

4/29/2013 c1 Guest
Hey, I read washed up in bleach, and I really like this one too!
5/21/2011 c1 VioletVictories
I absolutely LOVE this! You've got to continue!
5/13/2011 c1 Luvinthis
This was extremely well written, loved how Murdoc just whacked 2D for no reason.
4/10/2011 c1 15DeimosPhobos
I love this! Dang, I was so sure that Muds would be killed or something. I guess it's a good thing he's alright, sucks for 2D though. haha Though I guess he'd still be stuck on Plastic Beach anyway, only with a dead guy.

Will there be another chapter? I hope so!
4/8/2011 c1 love-is-free23
I love it so far! Continue soon! :3
4/7/2011 c1 8Kukapetal
Good characterization for Murdoc here. I quite liked this chapter from his POV-I could totally imagine him thinking those things and acting the way he did. Cyborg comes across as long-suffering here too, always having to deal with Murdoc (I'm not sure if that was what you were going for, but that's how it came across to me and it was funny). And I liked Boogie's wtf? reaction to Murdoc smacking 2D with the pipe :D

I'm a little confused why he did it though. Was he just trying to shut 2D up? Or was it an instinctive reaction to seeing 2D (he's Murdoc and smacking 2D is just something he HAS to do when he sees him)? I'm leaning toward the latter, which would be funny, but if that's what you're going for, maybe a tiny bit of clarification would make it clearer and help the joke hit home better.

And why did Boogie just leave when Murdoc said he wasn't going to pay up? Is it because Cyborg had a gun on him? If so, might want to clarify that too.

Other than tightening up a couple of plot points, it's good and I loved it! Nice job!

Poor 2D though. He can't catch a break, can he? :P
4/7/2011 c1 7Spazzy Bunny
Brilliant.

I love it- it's alabrite- but still right on track of the story- you used your ideas and the main gorillaz storyline- making it amazingly tricky and an awesome read.

Keep writing

Ana
4/4/2011 c1 1graci'er23
Pretty good! I liked it! Keep it up!
4/4/2011 c1 25This-is-THEdragon
This is really good! Looking forward to the next chapter!