for The Wrong Chosen One

11/18/2019 c4 LoyalJedimaster
More please.
3/18/2018 c4 Argonaut986
Vernon needs to stop hating magic. Petunia needs to ditch her jealousy towards her sister. Dudley needs to stop being a bully. Please update as soon as possible.
3/18/2018 c3 Argonaut986
Talk about unexpected surprises.
3/18/2018 c2 Argonaut986
Her attendance at Hogwarts will lead to surprises.
3/18/2018 c1 Argonaut986
Moldyshorts made a big mistake.
3/16/2016 c4 ScarletRainbow1
Please, do you intend to continue this story?
2/12/2014 c3 anon
really nice fanfic PotterGal14!
7/24/2013 c4 3The Great Blonde Balrog Slayer
Brilliant! Recently I've gone a bit mad, and is convinced that Jean Grey must be Lily Potter or her twin. But I love this! Fantastic idea! I hope to see more of it soon!
8/30/2011 c3 1LizziePixie-Aiko
Your story is pretty good!:)

Me likey!...:)

Update soon!^_^
4/21/2011 c2 12KK Renee
I like your story! It's really good. Update soon!
4/17/2011 c2 1Kamagong
Epic...

...FAIL!

...nice try, but I can see where this is going and it looks like a typical setup for a Mary Sue involving Jean Grey and Harry... and sad thing about this is, is that it looks like Harry won't be the main character at all in this one. I love the X-Men to death and while I do think Jean Grey is quite powerful, I still think this story is going the way of Mary Sues... thanks for trying to give us a ride on this story, but I'm getting off early.
4/12/2011 c1 29Sakura Lisel
Um... It looked like the Gray's killer didn't even FINISH the spell before the mom 'jumped in front of the spell and was killed'. He just barely finished saying the first half of the killing curse when she did that, while completing the spell killed Jeans dad when he did the same thing as the mom. *lol* Poor Jean...
4/12/2011 c1 2DDubs
This seems interesting but honestly I can't imagine a story without Harry or where Harry doesn't play a key role. Still this is well written even if its a tad short(Not that I have room to talk with some of my chapter lengths). I have not looked at the 2nd chapter yet. I might take a look later. You have caught my interest but I am not sure for how long.