for The Ranger Games

8/7/2018 c2 Lilly-daughter of Radolso
Me: Umm... I've sort-a got this feeling of impending doom. I mean who doesn't know that all Crowley's ideas are always bad and/or they end in disaster.
Crowley: *glares daggers at me*
Myself: Umm... Crowley, that was just a joke.
Crowley: Oh really? *sends a look of unamused disbelief at me then resumes glaring*
I: Uh, yeah. *chews bottom lip nervously*
Me: Umm... I told Steve I'd help him move some boxes, so gotta go. *smiles nervously*
Crowley: *eyes narrow* Steve is at lest a half hour's ride from you right now.
Myself: Really how odd. Well thanks anyway, bye!
Me, Myself, and I: *scurried off before Crowley can reply then promptly hides in some empty boxes*
XD I'd be nice if you finished the fanfic, I really like it. I love humor. And Crowley. And Gilan. And Jenny. And cats. And fluff~ especially fluff. And... I'm going to have to refrain from putting up more items from that list as it's a trillion trillions long so... Anyway please update.
-LDR
8/7/2018 c1 Lilly-daughter of Radolso
Uh-oh!
-LDR
11/8/2016 c2 Kitten345218
hi
7/22/2016 c2 I R.A
PLEASE continue! I love it so far!
12/23/2015 c2 Guest
that was AMAZING! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE and make Will be sooo awesome and be really good at the Ranger games! Please dont abandon this story!
12/23/2015 c2 Guest
THIS WAS AN AMAZING IDEA! PLEASE WRITE MORE BECAUSE ITS AWSOME!
sorry for yelling... :)
11/13/2015 c2 1Meralyin
Please you HAVE to write more of this story! PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU!
sorry for going crazy :)
11/13/2015 c1 Meralyin
Whaaaaaat! This is NOT a children's book! Though children are welcome to read it. It is the most amazing book series in the whole world and I LOVE it! Thanks for writing this AMAZING story and please write another chapter! Please, please pleeeeaaaaasse!
5/30/2014 c2 Guest
PLEASE, PLEASE ,PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE WRITE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE!
3/19/2014 c2 Guest
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaasssse write the en of this awsome story!
8/20/2012 c2 4TugLover98
I love it please update!
8/13/2012 c2 7ShirePuffWaifu
Please please update it soon!
I want to know what will happen! XD
8/1/2012 c2 Guest
hurry
5/16/2012 c2 7Bralt
You. Have. To. Continue. THIS EPICNESS!
11/21/2011 c2 Ma-nehn
hehe, the Queen is curious about how this is going to end ;)

plz continue!