for Fizzy Sunrise

Oh, how sexy-cute.
3/14/2016 c1 21life2ROCK
Wow loved this!
1/22/2016 c1 9NikitaKaralis
I liked how Leia was aware of Han's fan clubs, but was secure in the fact he was hers forever. Her acknowledgement that Han didn't want to conquer her but liberate her was spot on and very sweet! There banter about drinks, work, and nightly exercise alone together was enticing! Great job!
3/28/2012 c1 13Amara Z
This was really great. Very good job with the descriptions. And you do a great job showing them as very much in love and in tune with each other. Like how they still like to tease each other.
2/6/2012 c1 25Zolo77
i keep coming back to this. Love it!

you have a great talent for writing great scenes. I thoroughly enjoyed. :)

Think it's time for another like this!
11/19/2011 c1 4Rachel452
He was the sun to her moon, she thought; he may light the way, but she changed the tides.

Did you write this line? Thats the best line I've ever read. No wonder I enjoy your work, jeez! Freaking fantastic!
9/28/2011 c1 1filmyfurry
I really enjoyed this! You captured Han and Leia's character and relationship very well! Aww, they are just adorable! Keep up the good work! :D
9/15/2011 c1 Person of Interest
Adorable.
8/18/2011 c1 29princessofthescoundrels
Firstly, this is great. The scene was described perfectly, as usual. As were the emotions, reactions and feelings of the characters. You never dissapoint.

Ever.

And such a unique place for them to be? Well, I suppose not Han, but Leia? You make it realistic.

Keep it coming. Please!
4/12/2011 c1 LeiaAmidala
Wonderful.
4/11/2011 c1 JarikSolo
Wow! I am speechless. Your writing just gets better and better, Push. You describe everything so well that I don't even have to use my imagination. You just spell it all out for me. And you know Han and Leia so well. It's like I am sitting right there next to them. You are quickly becoming a very memorable Han and Leia fanfic writer. Your stories will be read for years to come. Keep it up.
4/9/2011 c1 28Zyra M
I liked that a lot. Such a simple little scene but you really described it well so that we could see and hear everything. I love how they are with each other in this, obviously knowing each other so well. The fact that Leia is totally unfazed by Han's admirer, obviously because she is completely secure in the fact that there is no reason for her to be worried.

I love this line: "Our relationship would have been less interesting if we had been three-headed Zeltrons with a hormonal imbalance." - very true!

Nice little picture of their lives in this time, glad to see them still enjoying each other ;)
4/5/2011 c1 23LynnisaMystery
Your writing gets better with every post, I swear! Loved this little fic. You should write more little Fics when you can. They are a nice change in pace from your normal posts.
4/5/2011 c1 NYC FTW
That was great. As much as I love your current saga, this little light hearted number is just what was needed on a rainy day! Nice to see them out on a date like normal people instead of battling the forces of darkness. And I love Leia's blasé attitude towards Han's admirers; she knows who he's going home with!
4/5/2011 c1 skip39
Really enjoyed this, particularly the sneaky ending. Thanks
17 Page 1 2 Next »