for The Boy Who Lived to be Pumpkin King

10/17/2012 c2 4vete
Well this was dissepointing, changing the name Harry to Harold. Don't like that one bit if weren't for that bit I would have kept reading because it looked to be a fun story.
10/9/2012 c13 Guest
Harry is kind of a total cunt.
9/25/2012 c4 The Earth Warder
cool
2/1/2012 c13 12LarausLorraine
*sniffs*WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
1/31/2012 c13 amak206
Simply amazing. I can't wait to see how this chapter will play with the next. It's so exciting!
12/29/2011 c12 3Sweetfoxgirl13
OHMAIGAWDOHMAIGAWDOHMAIGAWD! ALL OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS IN ONE CHAPTER! *FANGIRL SCREAM* MUST. READ. MOOOOOORE!
10/22/2011 c12 3Cari0
I hope Harry ends up being with Draco! That's my FAVORITE PAIRING IN THE WHOLE WORLD! : D Great story! Please update soon!
10/11/2011 c12 12LarausLorraine
POOR DRACO!
9/19/2011 c11 1DragonMoon2995
To begin, I am so terribly sorry about your parents. It's this worst thing in the world to lose a loved one, let alone two. Especially when they take their own life. I've been there and I kind of know what your going through. Please, if you ever want to just rant and scream and yell about the cruelties of life, I'd be a good person to turn to. I'm 100% serious, so don't you dare forget it. Secondly, I absolutely love your story. It's different than anything else I've ever read on FFN, and it's written in such a way that I'm left wanting to read more. I want to know what creatures Harry is going to turn into, when his time becoming the King will come, and when he has his first big confrontation with Oogie Boogie. I love you work and I can't wait to read more :) Again, fell free to message me anytime you want a random outside person to just listen...
9/6/2011 c11 62TheBlackSeaReaper
i like it.
8/29/2011 c11 11ThePurpleSuperCow
NICE! can't wait for the next chap!
7/28/2011 c10 Michael
I suggest you update soon. Readers will stop reading your stories if you don't update.
7/6/2011 c10 lovers hatred
hope your mother gets better.
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »