for Check, Please

8/14/2014 c1 jenninemarie
I wish this wasn't a one shot! Loved it, wished this happened!
6/12/2011 c1 11Deanne Stevenson
Not everyone can write erotica well, but you did a fine job. Continues the OMNIVORE story realistically. ~Dee
4/21/2011 c1 PaceyW'sgirl
great story!
4/15/2011 c1 csimesser1
that was great
4/8/2011 c1 56Leigh59
A really splendid job on this. I like the way they give and take with each other reassuring each other of the love that they share, and the commitment that keeps them together even when all hope is lost.
4/8/2011 c1 28sangreal7
What's truly special about this is how very well they both know each other. Penelope knew what Derek needed to lift him out of his guilt and he knew exactly what reassurances she needed after they made love.

Very beautifully done!
4/7/2011 c1 10X-MJ-X
Hey :)

Just finished reading this little piece of perfection and I am so in love with it - Everything about it, from the way Penelope jjust let herself in and knew exactly what he needed without even asking him to the way that she dealt with Derek's 'rejection' and finally that deliciously sexy loving...

Oh my goodness you are spoiling me at the moment and I love you for it.

Love Michelle x
4/6/2011 c1 72PinkAngel17
That was steamy and cute too! Loved that Garcia went to his house to comfort him. Really good story!
4/6/2011 c1 5BettyTheGreat
This is perfect! I rewatched the epi last night on Ion. It never fails to deliver. This fits so well.
4/6/2011 c1 66LoveforPenandDerek
that was fantastic
4/6/2011 c1 Kimd33
Hot story
4/6/2011 c1 10PenelopeMorgan
I loved this chapter, looking forward to more
4/6/2011 c1 2Carfa
OMG! This was SOOOO good! I want more to that story!