FanFiction.Net
for Save Me From Myself

11/5/2020 c7 Aloha50
Love this story. Hope one day you continue. Would love to see where you take Charley and steve. They are so great. Awesome job. BTW this is like my 2nd time reading your story.
7/14/2020 c7 NaRuKo-InuTaiSHo-XD
this is one of my favorite fanfiction. keep it up. I am looking forward to the future, I am very excited.
12/2/2017 c7 Katherine Sparrow
Love your story :) Steve is so handsome and I hate that there are so few oc stories. I know you haven't updated in a while, but please update :)
1/9/2017 c7 Guest
I don't like this feeling of abandonment.
7/30/2015 c7 clo78
love this story, hope you don't give up and contunue
6/30/2015 c7 1TheDeavil
Hi, I know its been almost 4 years since you updated this story, but I was wondering if you have any plans on continuing it. I really like this story
3/15/2015 c1 JennaDiane
OMG! This is so perfect that I just said omg...which I hate but it's a perfect description of your writing! Absolutely love how you put her nervous thoughts into the story because I think every girl can relate to that :)
3/25/2014 c1 1allstarcheergirl
Update please!
2/10/2014 c7 14Lady Isabelle Black
please update soon
9/6/2013 c7 birdsflyaway
I love this!
7/7/2013 c7 1IAmObsessed
Hey I was wondering if your going to update this story? Cus you really should!its amazing sofar and I would love to read more of it and I'm sure others would too! :)
6/3/2013 c7 wolfs rain lover123
i love this book! cant wait for the next chapter:)
3/9/2013 c7 6HeartlessAngel9
hey, I thought I'd leave a little review even if it's been over a year since you updated this. I really like your story especially the dynamic between Steve and Charley. I think a little action can't hurt and maybe something to do with the school. Since she's a high school teacher (she is, isn't she? I hope I didn't get that wrong) it would be interesting to see what her students think of her hot husband and all (I like these kinda situations)
So, anyway, I hope you update sometime, even better when it's soon
11/3/2012 c7 inactiveaccountdeleteplease
Oh please continue this story. I love how you've incorporated the show with your story and I love the idea of Steve having a wife. So, please update. :D
9/1/2012 c7 1Stampiej
I so love it! I want to see them get pregnant!
101 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »