for The Tale of Gwaine and Ale

6/2/2019 c1 Guest
Now I'm singing You're the Voice. Lol. Gwaine. Silly babbling Gwaine. Merlin tells you his greatest secret and you babble?! Thanks for writing. Here's some virtual pizza for you too.
7/17/2018 c1 gaylelbf
Interesting
12/31/2014 c1 1guardianofdragonlore
Arthur is cursed with utter pendragon obliviousness.
4/28/2014 c1 Guest
Very nice, takes a situation we've all been concerned about (Gwaine spilling the beans) and deals with it nicely.

But I've seen this error in your writing several times: you say "respectively" when you mean "respectfully".
7/18/2013 c1 TiffBaby101
awesome
7/11/2013 c1 yay
Gwaine saying it by accident is interesting.
10/23/2012 c1 17TaekwondoAssKicking
"I'm a dragonlord," the warlock offered.

"Good God, Merlin!" he exclaimed. "Remind me not to get on your bad side."

"Oh, I'm also Emrys. You know, the most powerful warlock that has ever lived."
8/30/2012 c1 5servant123
I enjoyed this :) Nicely written and an amusing idea. I look forward to reading more from you. Keep up the nice work :)
God bless *heart* :)
3/22/2012 c1 13Munku-JGSPTV
I don't know the references, but I enjoyed the fic all the same! I likes how you did Lancelot and Gwaine having a conversation; I rarely see that!
1/25/2012 c1 3XBlueWrenX
I love you're the voice haha but its not bradleys its his and colins! I liked your story but u could have let the secret actually slip...
1/5/2012 c1 29Ahdieifne wbbemsldo
I love this story x Another good one (:

Olivia-Rose (Livy)

P.S I love that vid! But I hate that guy who keeps saying who sang the song before Colin gets a chance to.
12/23/2011 c1 a merlin fan girl
lol. gwaine will never learn. i thought this was really cute. loved the 'you're the voice' refernece. made me laugh out loud and thank the stars that i am not the only person who obssesses over that video! :)
10/17/2011 c1 47animeloveramy
this is really rather amusing and i could so see it happening XD

i loved it
10/9/2011 c1 JustAnotherRandomGirl
I think the 'with the power to be powerful' are my favourite lyrics in that song...

Very well written, very funny. You captured Gwaine's character perfectly!
7/4/2011 c1 11Astiza
Lovely ~ great one shot !
30 Page 1 2 Next »