for The Flamel's and the Stone

4/22/2020 c9 2Irina Hunter
Actually, the Flamels went to Beauxbatons.
2/2/2020 c1 catspats31
The story is good, but since it has the copied excerpts of the "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" book, it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

You have to remove all of the direct dialogue from the book and make the story so that the characters react to the book without using direct dialogue from the book.
11/16/2019 c20 4weirdhead
Don’t you think weasleys are suspicious too?
11/16/2019 c19 weirdhead
Thats blatant favouritism
11/16/2019 c8 weirdhead
That was set up! Why else Weasleys shout? Nicolas and Perenelle, this is for your concern
5/18/2019 c18 13thunderofdeath97
i suck at chess, although i do like to play it and it seems to me that the queen has the most and best movement space lol so i agreee with you and snape
5/18/2019 c17 thunderofdeath97
shouldnt the parents be upset over the time as well i mean id imagine that the children would have class the following morning?
3/2/2019 c20 noreenklose
Excellent story.
I have greatly enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for writing.

I don't mean to pick on you, but your stories would be a LOT better if you learned the difference between plurals and possessives.

The story title should be: "The Flamels and the Stone"

The term "Flamels" is plural, as there are two of them. (plural)

Perenelle Flamel's name has been consistently misspelled throughout the story. (possessive)
1/2/2019 c20 lonewolf420
Wow. I can't believe this was a complete story. When I seen it was only 20 chapters I got out had a long way to go for some reason. It was a great story. I'm heading to your story page now to see if the next one is out yet or if I like your other stories. Out of curiosity can you recommend any other Harry potter or Other characters read there own story type stories like this one?
12/31/2018 c14 lonewolf420
Still liking the story but one mistake in this chapter is where they skip ahead in the reading or miss a sentence. It's when Ron is trying to get him to do something else other then go back to the mirror. It skips from no you go when asked about going to Hagrads stair to why not skipping the part where rons saying don't go back to the mirror. And jumps strait to why not
12/31/2018 c12 lonewolf420
Personally I love the story so far. Only thing I don't like is there is only 20 chapters meaning there's no way it's done. So unless it's updates soon I'm going to run out of story in 8 more chapters. But I do like it enough to go check out your story page see if anything else looks good to me. Could you tell me who you adopted the story from. I might enjoy something else they posted as well.
6/17/2018 c20 HpFan800
I liked it but what I don't like is that you hated the character of Ron Weasley. It said in the book that Ron was overshadowed by his brothers and that Molly Weasley needs to take care of her children better because it is Molly's fault that Ron is being the way that he is Magical Fan 101.
2/18/2018 c20 21edboy4926
Awesome story
Hope to see more
10/22/2017 c11 noxenrom
You killed the reading experience by adding that much bold
9/17/2017 c20 Harry7
I didn't like how you treated Ron.
165 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »