for White Fire, Black Earth: Simmering Darkness

8/29/2019 c5 208AlenDarkStar
Dark... i like it.
8/29/2019 c4 AlenDarkStar
Poor Magic Mirror, i like it and his interaction with Donald.
8/28/2019 c3 AlenDarkStar
Duck of Doom is scary and awful.
8/28/2019 c2 AlenDarkStar
I have a bad feeling about this, especially for Donald.
8/27/2019 c1 AlenDarkStar
Great start, i like it.
3/6/2019 c12 Anon
When are you going to update? :( I find this to be a great read, despite having a basic knowledge about Disney.

Oh..and thanks for getting me into a new ship. Donald/Pete is way too cute! (there should be more than "very slight," imho)
12/13/2017 c12 4jWatson-Holmes
I'm very interested in this story, as well as the relationship development between Donaldo and Pete! For an M rated story, everything seems to be mellow at the moment. Definitely looking forward for more fun! :7
2/26/2017 c1 2Naruto Loves FemKyuubi
"Waves Cheerfully At You"H-hey My Dear Mighty Agamemnon!:3And"Blushes And Smiles Shyly And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly"T-thanks!:3For!:3Making!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely Donald Duck Story!:) (A-and I Hope That There Will Be More And Cheers To You)My Dear Agamemnon!:3

A-and Have!:3Fun!:3And Party!:3My Dear!;)
4/7/2016 c12 75Phoenix Ride
Yay, glad to see another update! Good job! Who knew Peg would be such a super-fan? Ha! Four days 'till the Vendor jailbreak huh? That's going to be a good time, though probably not for Vendor when Donald gets through. Well anyway, great chapter, and I hope you can update soon. Bye.
11/24/2015 c1 10LonerGirl1012
Wow, Donald with Pete? That's an interesting pair. They do sound cute together. You go Donald, you tell that Pete!
11/9/2015 c11 75Phoenix Ride
Hahaha! I can't believe Donald tried to bribe me! Well, at least you finally got him and Pete to break their vow of silence. Yay, Donald's going to be staying in Spoonerville. Can't wait until meets Pete's family. That's going to be fun. See you next chapter my friend.
10/23/2015 c10 Phoenix Ride
Great chapter. I'm glad that Daffy helped Donald feel better, and how you forced Daffy to say his famous catchphrase in your author's note. Well, the Looney Tunes are now gone, and I wonder what will happen next in Spoonerville. Guess I'll wait for the next chapter to find out.

P.S. I hope Donald and Pete agree to break their vow of silence soon.
10/14/2015 c9 Phoenix Ride
Boy, that was intense. Poor Donald. Let's see if Daffy can help him out.
9/23/2015 c8 lmaowhycantideletemyaccount
aaah, i started to think that you had completely deserted this fic. good to know that you didn't :D
the new chapter was nice (especially donald's reaction to the hunger-question, that was friggin adorable), and i can't wait for another update!
9/23/2015 c8 Phoenix Ride
Glad to see you back. Ha, Mickey is totally in denial that Pete could have a good side. Donald's not going appreciate being spied on. Good job my friend, I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
26 Page 1 2 Next »