FanFiction.Net
for Sole Survivor

12/30/2022 c1 Guest
Awesome!
11/29/2022 c1 Bronze
Truthfully, the illness sounds very much like your typical movie verse Bioweapon. But aimed at the muggle world from the magical. Unfortunately, if that were the case it would show just how stupid the magical world truly is. One of the reasons every nation fears these weapons is that they may very well mutate once released into an uncontrolled environment. That the very reason the government forbid the use of a special virus to prevent frost and freeze damage to oranges and such in Florida. They had no way to predict what would happen. Ya, I know, that also sounds like something out of a horror movie. But unfortunately, it quite true. Think of the flue. It's never the same year to year. Anyhoo, I'd really enjoy a backstory to this very much.
9/21/2022 c1 Love2read23
Wow.
It's great that Harry ran into Colin and Dennis.
It sucks that the Aurors were able to follow accidental magic. I always thought they could only track wand usage. Harry could have lived in the abandoned house for a while if not for wizards showing up. Alastor seems like a horrible choice to rescue a frightened, muggle raised child.
The soldiers' actions seem so ruthless but I really could imagine this response if a fatal disease spreads this quickly with no chance of survival.
I thought that wino was a zombie when they got up and charged Harry.
Why oh why does Remus have Voldemort's wand and why is his patronus a snake?! Is this not the same Remus that Harry met just the other day at the large house? And why didn't he immediately apparate Harry to where he took Colin and Dennis. So glad Dennis lived being shot in the head.
Poor Harry so traumatized but he's with wizards now so yay!
Thank you for writing!
8/10/2022 c1 3chuffed4angst
Liked It!
5/13/2022 c1 5ranelone229
Amazing! Had me at the edge of my seat.
2/4/2022 c1 3queen-of-blackmagidor
I heard it said that a good horror story isn't about making the reader feel fear, but rather feel an existential twist of horror. The ending there? That was a good horror story.
1/14/2022 c1 Atole
this was rlly good wow
9/26/2021 c1 2adafrog
Good, thanks.
8/30/2021 c1 49EdTheBeast
Intriguing, but also like any world disaster.
6/21/2021 c1 Rebatrek
Wow, very cool but to short!
5/29/2021 c1 Young Man Simon
Thanks for explaining true cause of Kovid lol.
3/24/2021 c1 Fuck Names
Written ten years ago and yet it seems to in some ways replicate the world at present; finding this at such a time, a coincidence? I think not. A delightful read.
12/30/2020 c1 TobiSullivan
WHAT, it's over?! Holy smokes. I thought that was going to be way more involved. I just finished Unforgiving Minute which I came to from a reddit rec, and thought I'd check out your other stuff. This is such an intense ending. Poor Harry.
12/8/2020 c1 Guest
The reveal at the end was beautifully done. I love it and your writing here.
9/2/2020 c1 thepuzzlingcentaur
Reading this in 2020 is fucking terrifying.
280 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »