for Life Through a Dream

9/3/2018 c1 zgURF
Veri n1c38DBst0riUN
12/1/2017 c3 megaboto.t.1.0
Pretty lame,you now?not even a thousand words,and only that little are such kind of stories with 200 K but I don't like this to short.
6/21/2013 c2 kathrine42
pls continue!
7/13/2012 c3 3Dumb Katt
I think you could have made it a lot longer... For me it seems like the story was mostly review and then a very rushed ending... I'm sorry but I think it could be better...
7/13/2012 c2 Dumb Katt
Awwww! I was expecting Merry to go all Evil and kick butt! Oh well... I guess this is still interesting. But remember that in the anime, we didn't learn anything about there past, and from the theme song it looks like Merry and Yumeji know each other. And PLEASE! don't forget about Merry's hidden powers [or what ever you want to call it]! Oh, and what happened to the teacher? You know Mystletainn's vessle? LOL! I haven't read the next chap so maybe my question will be answered... ] I wish you good writing!

P.S.
I know that in the end of the anime that Yumeji kicked butt and all, but I was kinda hoping that Merry would still be the more powerfull one... Seeing that all she had to do was belive in herself and she would become more powerful... just my thoughts... See Ya 3
10/10/2011 c3 6Lucem Yoru
Long live deathstalker982! I was planning on writing a Yumekui Merry story and checked if I would have to request the tag, instead I see five stories made and decided I should thank the writer of the first one.

Also, this is a nice story for one of the best anime/manga I've ever watched/read. Yumekui Merry is one of my ten most favorite manga/anime and Yumeji/Merry is one of my all time favorite pairings.
9/18/2011 c3 Blank XIth
Great job keeping everyone in character!

Engi especially 3
7/30/2011 c3 11animemakesmyday
I can see that this was well written and might have taken quite a while to write. Indeed I can see that this is based off the 12-13th episode.

Some minor criticism I have are the fact that this falls into the romance genre but fails to deliver enough of it. I mean, if you continued then I would just say it is a slow start but since you completed the story, it is I must say lacking romance. Also you ended it very openly, (I think you did that on purpose though.)

Now, onto the good stuff. It is indeed very well written! Also I enjoyed how you changed very little from the actual episode and made it into something completely different. Bravo I must say. I am especially pleased that you wrote this because Yumekui Merry is sorely lacking (good) fanfics. All and all I enjoyed reading this and hope you continue writing.
7/27/2011 c3 12Drakkon Whitestream
This is an awesome fanfiction! I like how you took a crucial part of the story and changed it in an awesome way to make it seem even better than before!
6/5/2011 c2 14Ronnin-ActionWriter1
Wow, twist at the end, can't wait to see what happened to Yumeji in the next chapter.