for In Another World

12/13/2017 c34 Lance58
It’s been ages but I really love this story
6/20/2017 c1 Yubella
not even in a fanfic can Fang be a guy. Big note: I never liked Snow. not anything against guys just wasnt a fan of him. now noel and serah is a different matter. or any other characters she was really close too.
12/10/2016 c26 Tragen
Can't stop to laugh my ass off thanks
11/28/2016 c55 Kaycomee
This was a great read. I enjoyed every bit of it in a different way. The fluff, perfect. The angst, flawless. I loved the way you brought Serah and Vanille together. I am so happy that Fang came to accept herself fully. The story had me laughing, on the verge of tears, pressing to read it all just to find out what happens next. I ended up reading the entire thing in these past 2 days. The only thing stopping me from reading was the need for food and sleep, along with a small walk for exercise. I love how you ended the story too! I usually feel so sad at the ends of stories I like but this one has me filled with joy. It was fulfilling, honestly. I am so happy to have read this. :)
11/27/2016 c35 Guest
Serah is loyal as fuck! LOL!
11/20/2016 c55 17LadyWolvie82
First of all, excellent story! I'm impressed with the fact that you put varying twists into characters from FF XIIItales having a Futa Fang (or Futa Lightning...yes, I have seen three stories that has a Futa Lightning), Serah not seeing Snow and underagefor example. Now, the story...mind you, I'm typing this from my phone. I was VERY pleased with how you spanned out their lives, from when they were born to adulthood. It saddened me that Asael was very unaccepting of Fang's condition, as he was hellbent to make sure that Fang's a boy and Asael trying to break a key condition of the treaty; while Lightning's parents didn't care about that and loved Fang unconditionally.
6/20/2016 c5 ZoomStraightToTheMoon
Holy shit. Lightning's family sucks. They don't seem to care about at all in some regards(the marriage).
4/16/2016 c31 alexbrad91
p
4/13/2016 c55 6Modify the Lifestream
very good overall, nice to see a different perspective for a story.
3/13/2016 c55 AwkwardAspie
Oh wow, I just have to say that this was honestly one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! I just loved this story so much! I really hope you've written a sequel or are planning to.
3/13/2016 c53 AwkwardAspie
Holy crap, what an epic chapter! I love the fact that Asael was told to leave and never return instead of just killing him. It's such a fitting end to his character.
3/11/2016 c33 AwkwardAspie
Wow, Lightning's whole conversation with Vanille was really great. I loved it!
3/11/2016 c32 AwkwardAspie
To be honest, I really don't care what his justification is, I still really hate Asael. Great chapter!
3/10/2016 c18 AwkwardAspie
I love how they both got jealous at the end there.
3/10/2016 c16 AwkwardAspie
Wow, what a chapter! The lengths that Lightning went to to find Fang are amazing.
864 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »