FanFiction.Net
for Partners

5/22/2013 c2 Zuki 217
Will naruto also fall in love with hinata and have a relationship with her and her brother even though she will be with itachi and who else is bi sexual in this story it will get interesting if hinata and itachi turn out to be bi sexual so they can have a foursome with naruto and gaara hope u update soon
10/9/2012 c2 Amy
Interesting. Hinata's not a Hyuuga. Too bad you're no longer updating this story ...
5/3/2011 c2 TigrezzTail
I can definitely say that I am really interested in your concept for this story. I can't wait to see more!
4/22/2011 c2 Sygonia
Great story so far,I can't wait to see what happens in future chapters,I also like the plot and the fact that you made Gaara and Hinata twins is very interesting.
4/19/2011 c2 6Aki666
It just got better. I am so looking foward to the invation and the volleyball terament.

Keep up the good work!
4/17/2011 c1 Aki666
I really look foward to see the next chapter of this story. I has a story line never went through the minds of other people before. I have only read what I would call the first chapter and Intro and I already has my mind working as to what might happen. I'm not sure but my mind is raceing so fast that I had to wait 5 mins to stop a headace from getting worse.

Now to let you know that's a good thing. It mean's that I will be yet another reader that read's your stories but from your other one's this one is going to just as awesome if not better.

Well I look fowrad to the next chapter's to come.

But first I have to say a few words that is my motto.

I don't expect you to update right away. I know you have a life out side of your computer and you have an Actually Life that you most life. I'm not nor will I ever be one of those people that will ask you to update right away. Even if you don't finish this story I'll still read it over and over until you take it down.

So with that said have a happy and awesome life and I hope you live it to the fulliest! Ja Ne~!