for Change the Fate's Design

9/16/2012 c5 34PrayerGirl
This is very cute. Please continue!
9/3/2012 c5 2regretmemo
Alagaesia? Looks like we got ourselves an Eragon fan! Woop!
10/20/2011 c5 Allison-Nannyluverchannel
Love this. Its so sweet how Rapunzel and Eugene interact with each other and I believe that your description of that nailed it. Please update soon!
9/26/2011 c5 Shade
Omg i ADORE IT AND ITS FLUFFYTASTIC MOMENTS ^.^

THERE HAS TO BE A SIXTH CHAPTER. IMMEDIETLY X333
9/1/2011 c5 jackiemack916
Oooh, I'm very intrigued!
8/27/2011 c5 5kericobarbossa
Aaaahhhhh, SNAP! Let me just say I LOVE this story! Please, please, please write more! You capture the characters so well! All the fluff is super adorable! And I really wannna know what's gonna happen! So please write more soon! :D
8/27/2011 c5 1hawkeye-song
Very nice. I feel that you have done a good job describing Rapunzel's confusion about love, and everything else.

^_^ I enjoyed this chapter very much!
8/26/2011 c2 29jedimasterathena
Again, your writiing is very REAL! I LOVE IT! you don;t see that enough anymore. I can picture the characters and REALLY relate to them.

I also LOOOOOOOOOVE, your interpretation of Flynn! 3

~JMA
8/26/2011 c1 jedimasterathena
I've got to say, that was the best death scene I've ever read. It wasn't poetic, it wasn't solemn; but, it was REAL. It really got across what it would feel like to be in Rapunzel's place.

Otherwise, your writing may not be perfect; but, these things come in time, keep working at it and it will be superb (not that it isnt great already :D).

~JMA
8/5/2011 c4 9beautybeholderx
okay, emma again. my message was jumbled and confusing, haha.

this is emma, tiny ball of light, if you do remember :) please, drop me a line friend!

(I can't figure out how to delete my other comment. so now I just look like a tool. hooray!)
8/5/2011 c1 beautybeholderx
CHRISTINE. THIS IS ... aka emma. and I stumbled across this, after my email got deleted, and I found you once again!

if you'd like to continue this conversation after much time apart feel free to message me :) I have a new email and we can continue!

also, you write beautifully friend. :)
5/3/2011 c4 24JenniferAnn0124
Great story so far! I love it :) I can't wait to read more!
4/24/2011 c4 D313t3D
Nice story, i like it so far. I have a feeling Marietta will be important :)
4/23/2011 c4 1hawkeye-song
I just want to dive into the next chapter! Please hurry!
4/23/2011 c4 7TrulyFrighteninLilMonsterAlice
Yay for Rapunzel/Eugene fluff! Love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter! PLEASE UPDATE IMMEDIATELY!
21 Page 1 2 Next »