for Sleeping With Ghosts

7/8/2016 c2 itachi uchiha 28
Please please update!
8/25/2013 c2 fruityt00tief1y
I really love this story. It needs more views!
8/25/2013 c1 fruityt00tief1y
Please update this! Please!
2/24/2012 c2 6Lazy Gaga
This is sad! Horribly horribly sad! I like it! XD Keep it going please! I wanna see what happens...
8/2/2011 c2 Breseis25
Little by little, the world keeps turning and we keep trying. (sigh) Naruto's just holding onto something he'd thought he'd never lose.

A Hyuuga messenger? Interesting... I wonder if they're aware of Neji's state...
7/13/2011 c2 TechnoAngelprincess
this make me think a lot think about how something that could had been so great is now hurting both of them i cant wait o see what happens next
7/13/2011 c1 TechnoAngelprincess
Ok one i think your doing great getting the message out. two why is Naruto refuse to get him the help he really needs. and three i think how is handling it is sad and making it worst on both on them
6/11/2011 c2 3PoisonElf
OMG AWESOME! you should really continue this story =]
5/22/2011 c2 116Mantinas
This is very good. Can't wait to see where all you go.
5/13/2011 c1 Breseis25
I wasn't horrible at all cupcake. As someone who has been around 'ill' people, I can relate far too much. The complications with speech, the lack of emotion, the paranoia. Keep it up, I want to see how this ends. It takes a lot to stick to people that are sick, but old emotions and memories makes us keep trying. -Sigh- Poor Neji, he must love and care about Naruto a lot for the paranoia not only to revolve around his own person, but Naruto as well.
4/19/2011 c1 9Lothian
Aww, gosh that was emotional TT_TT Personally, I think you did a good job describing Neji's condition, the paranoia you created in teh first few paragraphs alone were very easily conveyed to the reader, so well done on that one.

I also like how you've portrayed Naruto as being in denial, which would of course add to the drama here.

All in all, I think you've written it well, nicely structured, and I hope to see more writing from you (:
4/13/2011 c1 Hanai-kun
I am very interested in this fic!

This is well written, Neji and Naruto's roles in this are perfect. I especially love how you write Naruto, who is desperately trying to convince them that nothing has to change, that Neji isn't getting worse.

It's sad how their old firends have distanced themselves, at least from Neji, so Naruto is the only one he can lean on.

I like this so far!

I hope you keep writing and update soon again!

I like the theme, the pairing and I've always been quite interested in mental conditions and diseases. XD