for Switch

10/28/2014 c6 sozalover
yoy should meke another storie like this
3/22/2013 c8 ERB000
OK... it was good. Keep doin' what you doin'!

() ()

dude
10/1/2012 c1 BlackCatBone
HAHAHAHA
8/31/2012 c8 5Get-Outta-My-Head
Arousing and plz do a sequel!
8/12/2012 c4 aangandnaruto
PLEASE CAPITALIZE YOUR I'S! PLEASE! IT'S BUGGING ME! Great story by the way. Love it.
6/19/2012 c1 cband
LOL so cute
1/5/2012 c3 avidreader4210
lua..ghing... so hard...can't...breathe
10/29/2011 c8 9arkyytior
Loved the story! x3
8/9/2011 c8 2WaddlesRox
Oh so NOW Derek knows what a vagina is called. Before he was calling it a "sex" xD

But seriously this was amazing, I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to read 15th Century! :D
7/29/2011 c1 Nikita
Uhmm...I really think that you should consider getting a BETA.

There are a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes and at some points it is kind of hard to understand.

And I think you should stick to the characters' personalities.

For one,Derek wouldn't swear at Chloe.

Also,Chloe wouldn't yell at Derek.

And,I don't think Tori would cry.Considering the kind of person she is,she would just push back her emotions and come back with a retort.

It is hard to imagine the characters saying these things.

I also think you should cut back on the swearing.

If you were sticking to the actual characters,it would b funny to see how Derek is handling the switch.

I know this is FanFic and this story is supposed to be how you see the characters,but in my opinion,in order to have a good story,it shouldn't be completely different.

I like the idea of the story,Derek and Chloe switching bodies,but in my opinion,it would be better if you kept them at least a little the same.It would be funny to see how they would react normally.

This is just my opinion so please don't overreact like you did the last time you got a critical review.
7/12/2011 c1 14evrJace11
hey! i just wanted to say that i love all your stories, but i have one teensy weensy suggestion. you should get a BETA! they like review and find grammer/spelling mistakes in your stories. im not offering to be one, cuzz i dont know how, but yeahh just a suggestion. other than that your stories are really aweosme, i love ur ideas! keep writing!
7/5/2011 c3 10Peins and Konans Little Girl
MOLLY YOU MISSED MOLLY jk i hate her i do i wish you did a ch were Derek and Chloe were back in the right bodys and molly tried to raped her lol i would think that would be funny
7/4/2011 c8 Peins and Konans Little Girl