for Roles Reversed: Tales From Tour

12/29/2015 c22 tommyjude21
Thanks for the update. I was having withdrawals. Great addition to your story. I can't wait for the next update. I hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a safe and Happy New Year!
12/1/2015 c21 tommyjude21
Loved the update. Can't wait for more!
10/19/2015 c20 lesa.blazer
Please please please continue
8/16/2015 c20 tommyjude21
Loved the update! I'm so glad you're still working on this story! I hope you have more up your sleeve! Thanks for sharing!
8/16/2015 c20 76driver picks the music
This was a great chapter! Loved her reply to the question about her being pregnant...that was hilarious. :)
5/22/2015 c19 driver picks the music
Oh Darius... He never learns does he? Great chapter :)
5/7/2015 c19 Guest
I love this story! Please continue.
4/18/2015 c18 driver picks the music
Aw...I love sweet and happy Jommy goodness! :)
4/13/2015 c18 tommyjude21
Please let it be a girl! The idea of Tommy with a little girl makes him that much more appealing, because you know he would be awesome with her!
You must have read my mind! I had literally sent a message to another author I know is working on stories begging her to post more stories because I was having IS withdrawals with no new posts!
I wish I had the imagination and talent to write a story of my own, but alas I don't, so I have to rely on others' stories. Thank you for updating even if it was a really short chapter, it was really sweet. I look forward to future posts and maybe some new stories in the future!
12/26/2014 c17 driver picks the music
Was that Gran Torino? I haven't seen it in a while so I'm not 100% positive on that or anything lol but any Clint Eastwood movie is always a good choice no matter what one it was.
Did she tell him what the baby was? Is that what she whispered to him at the end?
Great chapter!
12/20/2014 c17 lesa.blazer
Please continue
12/3/2014 c17 SweetNikki9008
Loved it! I want to say the movie was Gran Tornio? I haven't seen it so I'm just guessing here.
11/28/2014 c17 tommyjude21
Another great installment! Looking forward to the next!
7/7/2014 c16 driver picks the music
I think that was perfect. The song choices were great. I like that he didn't freak out about her being pregnant, he was more "cool" about it. Great chapter! :)
7/7/2014 c16 tommyjude21
Great chapter! Thank you for some more Jommy! Can't wait to see the next installment!
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »