for Bleach to Vampire Reboot: The Uzumaki Chronicles

7/22/2016 c1 Guest
You idiot that's not harribels personality and you know it. Fuckin horny dog. Seriously we don't want to hear your cliche bull rap how your such an otaku and want to fuck every busty blonde in the world. God your disgusting. It also ruins the entire fucking story as well. Did you even think about the consequences of adding something like this? No? Well now you have an entire group of people who think your a horny idiot. Don't write with your hormones it makes you look autistic. Write with your ideas asshole. We don't want to know what you think it is you want.
11/27/2014 c4 2Syafiq
Pls continue this story
4/26/2014 c4 Guest
BBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
10/15/2012 c4 Zon Yokai Blade of the Spirits
Ok this is funny I like it please continue this story.
9/10/2012 c4 1The Lone Rurouni
A very good and interesting story so far. Any updates planned?
5/10/2012 c4 The Tell-Tale Man
Taht fourth chapter you've wrote was amazingly good so please keep up the next chapter of the story.
9/20/2011 c4 jizang
Please update soon
8/10/2011 c4 5Alhazad2003
Loved the practice match between Sakura and Soifon, very well done. She actually made her release her Shikai, most impressive.

And Toshiro in Yuki Onna country, too silly. Though it seems he came to the right place at the right time, but who's attacking the village? Can't wait to find out.

And Tsukune meeting... himself? Too weird.

And finally, Ichigo saving the day for Kurumu. Hooray, he's much more deserving to be her Mate of Fate than Naruto, he even took Moka down a couple of pegs. Poor girl, she must be so flustered right now, getting outdone by a human. Can't wait for the next chapter. Until then...
8/10/2011 c4 BatSpyder487
That was a pretty great chapter. First off out of the three, which is your favorite protagonist: Ichigo, Naruto, or Tsukune? For me, its Ichigo. Its hard to put into words what I like about him. Tite Kubo did an awesome job, both with character design and his personality. He isn't a wimp like Tsukune and isn't a a stupid idiot like the canon Naruto. Plus his full Hollow form is badass and awesome, he pratically owned Ulquiorra in that form. If you have been keeping up with events in the manga, he finally got his powers back in the most recent chapter. YAHOO! That arc was really dragging on there. For Ichigo, do you think you can add the Adult Nel to his harem. Naruto gets Harribel so why can't Ichigo get Nel. Anyway, looking foward to the next chapter. Update soon!
8/10/2011 c4 4Zaralann
Nice chapter!
7/31/2011 c3 Zaralann
Nice story!
6/4/2011 c3 1detectivetom0193
Hey another great chapter. I was surprised to see Sakura in there but you made it work good job. Can't wait for the next chapter keep up the good work hoping for an awesome battle with Naruto and Tsukune. By the way i dont know if I got this right but is that gem from elemental gelade? Is that what is giving Tsukune all his power?
6/4/2011 c3 5Alhazad2003
Wow, so we finally meet the mystery lady, or do we? She almost sounds like Yamazakura, but clearly isn't. Yeah, he'd better tread lightly, or the price will be greater than he could possibly imagine. And oh gosh, what was that enormous skull fighting Hichigo 2.0? I really want to find out.

Heh, should've expected Naruto would've pulled something like this, being a ninja and a Hollow. I feel sorry for Kurumu, I really do. I concur with her assessment, Naruto isn't worthy to be her Mate of Fate, Ichigo is much better. Just don't drag it out too long, I've been criticized for that myself, I'd hate to see you fall into that trap.

And won't it be quite chaotic once Sakura encounters Naruto again. I cam almost see her going on the "rescue" mission for Ichigo, and encounters her former friend in life at the academy. How tragic it'll be, reunited after so many centuries, only on opposite sides, it seems. Don't really follow the manga, but I can tell how heart-wrenching it'll be. Not to mention Tsunade will want to go, regardless if she's a Captain. Yeah, Yamamoto's gonna have his hands full, and that's only two of Naruto's former friends.

Be interesting to see how this all turns out, looking forward to the next chapter. Take care, and have a wonderful day.
6/3/2011 c3 1Yvori Gevura
hey good chapter, and my hopes for this fic is for and ichihime, Ishidakurumu y NarutoHalibel but so far the things are going great!
6/3/2011 c3 BatSpyder487
I think you should pair Naruto up with Harribel. She is ten times hotter than Sakura.
25 Page 1 2 Next »