for A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Set

1/31 c20 Guest
Amazing storytelling. Thank you for your art and time.
1/9/2017 c20 Guest
There is a surprisingly large amount of Holmes meets Brett fiction out there, but this was above all a remarkably good story. I was glued to the page while I read it, and my sadness that it's over so quickly is tempered by the fact that it was such an amazing ending.
11/17/2012 c20 98Book girl fan
That is awesome! Originally, I didn't really like David Burke's portrayal of Watson, but after this I may have to think differently. This is a much better ending to The Dancing Men.
9/18/2012 c20 Guest
That was simply MAGNIFICENT!
9/9/2012 c20 a stranger
Love this!
Write another one?
8/29/2011 c20 Univarius
I don't normally like RPF, but I absolutely loved your story. The way you handle the characters, the mix of fact and fiction, and the barmy but brilliant plot make this a quality story. Thank you very much!
6/14/2011 c20 25aubreysmom
Very, VERY nice! A good friend recommended your story to me, and I read it all in one sitting. You have an excellent voice and a good grasp of the characters. A wonderful read!
6/14/2011 c20 2Ebony Silvers
Excellent plot, very well executed. Loved the ending. - T.D.McKinney
5/17/2011 c20 25Ready-made Prodigy
This is was a surprisingly wonderful read and the duality between Jeremy/David and Holmes/Watson came out loud, proud, and strong. (and i love how david got a provable scar and manuscript delivered. it would have killed me if you left it hanging)
5/17/2011 c20 18Talibra
I've read this all in one sitting, and it blew me away. The characterization, the storyline, the dialogue, everything. Such a sweet ending, and the finale hit me especially hard, considering now that Burke is the last one left following Hardwicke's death just today. It must of been fate that I found and read this, and I thank you for writing such a brilliant piece.
4/29/2011 c20 Frenchaccro
I enjoyed very much the whole story. I found it charming and enthralling. I was delighted to see Jeremy Brett, whom I am extremely fond of, and dear David Burke opposite Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson.I wondered how you could manage to end up the adventure, but you found a clever way to explain why, though Cubitt was not killed in your version, he still is in Conan Doyle story and in Granada episode.If you like Jeremy Brett, you could visit the internet site of bafta4jb. Currently, there is a petition to get Jeremy Brett awarded a posthumous Bafta . There are two excellent videos on you tube, by bafta4jb:"A Journey through Time" and "The only Unofficial Consulting Detective".

I'm waiting for your next story!

Best wishes from France (you're international, you see..)
4/26/2011 c2 6iswiminrain
Whoa! Cue twilight zone music. (pours self drink too)
4/26/2011 c1 iswiminrain
(is about to die of fangirl excitement) Sooo looks like Holmes is gonna meet Holmes, huh? I'm a huge Brett fan too...cool idea
4/25/2011 c20 Rachel
This story was wonderful! I enjoyed it greatly:) The story idea was so original. Thank you so much for writing it.

Rai
4/24/2011 c20 698Shaddowolff98
This story was great. Very, very good. :)
118 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »