for Naruto:Yggdrasil

6/25/2011 c5 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
5/31/2011 c2 2BabLe7
I'm saying this with all due respect. I like your story. Really i do. Just not enough to favorite it. I strongly suggest getting getting a college level beta reader if you are going to continue having this story marked as rated M. You have great potential, but there are parts of the story where the grammar and spelling are atrocious. I look forward to seeing you improve. Good luck, maybe i'll read another story you write someday.

Sincerely,

BabLe7
4/14/2011 c3 2Shihouin Shunshin
So...Naruto is replacing by Yggdrasil? So basically its -1 jinchurriki, +1 pseudo-OC since in AMG/OMG Yggdrasil is just a giant computer.

Wont this also mean that the actual fabric of reality will start to deterioate, because Yggdrasil, in AMG/OMG controls the very foundations of the world, including how reality is shaped and perceived... Honestly, your character selection of Yggdrasil just causes one huge plothole, in that she will be an immovable object, in a world that'll eventually fall apart around her.

This also completely freezes the Goddesses license system and their contracts, because there would then be no-one controlling the Ultimate Force.

To be honest, i think your just attempting to make a frontline character out of someone who technically fades into the background, like trying to fic a straight-out Naruto fic with Lee with the main spotlight, or any other character who isnt 100% fleshed out enough to be able to accuracterly construct a decent interpretation of.

Call it a flame, call if Constructive Criticizm, I just happen to see the huge plothole which will eventually unravel the whole weave of the fic, but i wish you luck in attempting.
4/13/2011 c2 hokage of dragon
yay i am happy that you decieded to continue this :)
4/12/2011 c1 hokage of dragon
cool are you going to continue this? or is this it
4/12/2011 c1 tammin
This looks like it could be interesting. Yggdrasil takes the place of Naruto, will Lucy and/or Nyu make an appearance and will the new person eventually have nine vectors?