FanFiction.Net
for blow away

1/18/2014 c1 Ready to fly
Is it okay that I'm stalking your profile O.o
Heh heh I just really love your writing style and stories. This one was beautiful
6/30/2011 c1 81Kuruk
Ah. This was just too lovely.

Leaf is one of my favorite characters, and I think you captured her essence rather perfectly.

Thanks for writing it.

-Kuruk
4/16/2011 c1 2bijou
I didn't realize you had a new fic up! I was just creeping around and then I saw this and you have no idea how happy I got. I've been needing to read something new from you!

I have a feeling this is going to be long and weird and spazzy because it's really late at night here and I'm tired and... I should probably wait in the morning to write this but I want to write this review now and, and yeah. er, I'm sorry in advance for how absurdly... odd this review is going to be ;;

BUT ANYWAYS. I'll stop rambling and get onto the review itself! (oh and hey, I love Blow Away. The music video is really cute, have you seen it?)

I kind of really love the whole identity you've given Leaf here. It's cool because her name's Leaf and you've compared her to being someone who just gets blown in the wind and yeah. I really like how you've done that.

I like the mention of Joey. A minor detail but it was nice.

I also like how you've tied in Silver and Gold in here too even though they're not from Kanto themselves! A nice little addition to the story, I think.

And... I just really like this. I feel like you're really improving with your writing because I can't see that many mistakes! ♥

(this ended up not being that long of a review but... I'm tired and I kind of want to go to sleep now even though I have more things to say but I'm lazy and just want sleep and yeah... er, I'm just going to end this here.)

-bijou

p.s. WE NEED TO FANGIRL ABOUT BLACK BUTLER SOON.

and, random, but I still need to tell you about what happened on my cruise dskfldfjksdljfjsdklfj

I'll just PM you in the morning.
4/13/2011 c1 1xxsapphireheartxx
Oh, wow… I absolutely loved this! You hit exactly on why I like her name as "Leaf" instead of the other choices, using it to describe herself and her life. Thank you so, so much!