for To Be a Thief

3/2/2012 c1 3unwittingcatalyst
Yay for character pieces!
10/23/2011 c1 12OceanFire9
I agree with you, Flynn never struck me as a compulsive thief who did it just for kicks and jabs. He even said in the movie that he started out a poor orphaned kid with nothing, got inspired by a storybook hero (like what kid hasn't been inspired by a storybook hero at some point, right?) ;) and sought his dream the only way he knew how: theft. Making it all fun and games along the way was just the icing on the cake.

This is the first fic I've seen that takes into account Flynn's need to plan the crown heist (timing, the right cohorts, and so on). Good job!
4/21/2011 c1 blank00001
Love this one too! You bring a very unique perspective to Flynn, which is very refreshing to read. I too thought Flynn was more on the misunderstood side, especially when he tells Rapunzel it just "seemed like the better option". glad to see someone else thinks so too!

Struggling was pointless. That's an omen right there :)

Fantastic job!
4/18/2011 c1 8winteriscoming12
Great fic! I really like how you get into his character. And I totally agree. There had to have been something in Flynn's past to push him towards his lifestyle. Great take :)
4/16/2011 c1 cake
cool story. I dissagree. I wasn't looking for a story with romance in it. I don't really like romances because most people write them so cheesily. A few people do write good stories, but it is very rare and they are usually really long.

But anyways,

Good story. I like you're style of writing.
4/13/2011 c1 aloha94
I agree with your view of Flynn. :) Wonderful story!
4/13/2011 c1 10Mrs Snowball
I feel your pain about Eugene/Rapunzel fics. I have no issues with them, but I just can't write them. Anyway...

I like your story. I could really see that happening, and I agree that Flynn wasn't just being greedy.
4/13/2011 c1 6sheep1215
I don't care if this wasn't some Flynn/Rapunzel romance-I liked it. A lot!

This is really, really good!

I don't think I've really seen that many fanfics out there that described maybe why Flynn/Eugene stole the crown or what happened beforehand. It's so sad to know that there were people who took advantage of him like that! I can see why he wanted to steal, and also why he wanted to get away from that kingdom. You wrote this very well!

Oh, and the thing about him scoffing at the fact that he wouldn't just run off into the woods and find someone who loved him?

"Yeah, right, like THAT would ever happen."

Hehehe! Love it.

Great job!
4/13/2011 c1 An unknown foreign beauty
Ah its just wonderful. Too awesome just blow me away. I agree with u at this point. Thanx 4 sharing this brilliant idea.