for Derek's Mate oneshot

7/1/2016 c1 HappyReader
LEL! What a litter of pups! You know what Chloe and Derek are doing often! *Hint, Hint* *Nudge, Nudge* :D
1/18/2015 c1 No one
I loved it, it was so cute and halarious. But i have a question; Why so many pups? Thats too many, but them again my aunt has five kids, i wouldnt be surprised if she had more.
7/5/2013 c1 1imagination evilwolf
Od
5/5/2013 c1 unicorn18
I LOVE THIS SOO FUNNY :)
3/18/2013 c1 ERB000
I have three words for you...

CHLEREK FOR EVER!

You have got to be the only writer up here who writes nearly purely one fanfiction topic, with one of my other favs (Harry Potter) on the side. Can't WAIT for more chlerek-y action from you!
5/29/2012 c1 5dadby
The ending was awesome! and hilarious! loved it! C/D FOREVER!
4/17/2012 c1 Starling
Wow they breed like rabbits! Lol that is a lot of kids ain't it? Anyhooooo it was funny and cute! That's all that counts! Good job! =D
2/15/2012 c1 5Chlerek and Clace
Damnnnnn Derek got some!
1/14/2012 c1 7Inujuju712
GO CHLOE WAY TO KICK IT IN THE ASS! LYLAS! *idk u lol*
1/4/2012 c1 Auden
LMFAO! that was hilarious!

from Tori and Simon acting like parents to Chloe going apeshit on Derek!

goods job! :D
12/31/2011 c1 91Boriqua-chan
While the story itself was amazing, your lack of correct punctuation and capitalization was off-putting. Honestly, as I read through it, I was having trouble keeping track of who was speaking when.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not flaming you—far from it. This is just advice from one aspiring author to another. The idea was amazing, the story was hilarious, and Derek's nervousness was sooooooo adorable. The characters themselves were a bit OOC, but with practice, that'll be cleaned up.

I'm telling you this because I do it myself sometimes: Some people out right refuse to read something without correct grammar and punctuation. When someone else is speaking, you start a new paragraph; if the sentence is meant to end in a period, you use a comma; always capitalize a new sentence/dioluge unless it goes something like this: "So," Tori droned, "what now?" Punctuation always—ALWAYS—goes inside the quotations like in that example. All-caps and extra letters are good and make a point, but if you overuse them, it just kind of grinds on the story. Instead of using a hyphen ( - ) when being inturruped or adding something to a sentence that has nothing to do with anything (like "Jane B—who is totally uglier than Jane A—said this"), use an Em Dash ( — ). You can find it on MSWord under "Insert Special Character/Symbol."

The story was amazing! I'm glad I gave it a go. This is NOT a flame; I'm just trying to help you. I realize this is probably one of your first stories, so I'm just trying to help out. I'd be glad to be your Beta (editor) if you need it.

Keep practicing.

JOIN THE CAUSE FOR A BETTER FF!
11/29/2011 c1 Alright then
...*Cough*...well...that was...er...odd. I'm sorry, u lost me when Chloe went all crazy drunk bitch and Derek beat up a catfish...yeah
10/1/2011 c1 no name but good reviews
that as hillarious when Chloe beat the shit out of Derek and when Derek fainted!
9/12/2011 c1 2WaddlesRox
Oh my god! 11 kids? their breeders! :D

Ahahaha! I loved this! xD
8/20/2011 c1 MyCrystallineHeart
Omg omg omg.  That was amazing.. Ah Chloe... That was too funny. Very OOC. But nice nonetheless. And gawsh darn it! Was that going to be ELEVEN children they were going to have? I mean, wow wow.  But anyways I loved it. Nicely done. Keep on writing! 

~ 