for Doors Come in Many Guises

12/19/2015 c2 kagome higurashi
please write some more. it's good.
7/26/2015 c2 66BlueRubyBeat
This is hilarious! I love how the Slytherins are actually considered normal in this. Usually they are...well not. And it's funny that Harry is like, 'they're just twelve.' Love this fic so far! Hope it will be updated in the future! :)
12/14/2014 c2 101abetternameneeded
That's an awesome stry! Could ya update, though. Thatd be awesome!
5/16/2013 c2 3Soccerqueen237
I do hope that you plan on continuing! I really do like this idea! It's great start!
11/4/2012 c2 TheFlyingHamster
Ron dearie, de-humanization is the first step of genocide
(At least according to my SE teacher it is)
9/12/2012 c2 2AB Feta
:D
11/3/2011 c2 4Nightfire713
Ha ha ha! This is so good! When are you going to update? I can't wait for the next chapter.
9/4/2011 c2 1CraftyBynamite
Ooh, I really like it! I do hope though that you don't completely bash the Weasleys or the light side (I'm probably saying this as a fan of Ron) but it might ruin the fic if you do so.
8/8/2011 c2 17the dark euphie
I can't wait to see how this turns out, I've been laughing for about five minutes now.
7/19/2011 c2 butterflykaguya87
Great idea! I never really understood why the Slytherins never tried to talk with Harry in second year - he has a trait that is the hallmark of their founder and house - surely they would at least be curious. The idea that they would feel the need to protect such a person makes sense.

What Ron said was completely disgusting and beyond inappropriate. He fully deserved the punishment from Harry. I really like how you gave us some background to why the students reacted the way they did, and for making the Slytherins human, rather than faceless evil people. I really want to see where you go with this idea, so please update soon!
7/13/2011 c2 2Rena the pirate jedi wizard
Just going to say, I laughed a lot in my head while reading this...until Ron accused Harry of getting his mom killed on purpose, that was evil. I hope Severus does something out of character...like comforts Harry because of that. I like that there is stuff in Slytherin that Harry is jealous of as far as academics, can't wait to see what you do next!
7/13/2011 c2 sh777
This is good already, hope you update soon.
7/13/2011 c1 29fragonknight01
I did not want to leave a review for chapter 1 because there just isn't enough here yet, but the stupid computer says I cannot put the story on alert unless I leave one. So...
7/13/2011 c2 fragonknight01
I like this. I should like to read more. please?
6/6/2011 c1 Yana5
this is a really good story when is the next chapter out
19 Page 1 2 Next »