for Boy Bonds

4/21/2020 c53 Twinmom
Totally awesome! Loved this, although I don’t usually like abused Blaine stories but this one was really well done and emotional. Thank you
3/3/2019 c8 ronniezane234
This is so cute. Makes me miss Glee so much
1/30/2019 c2 6RachelBarbraBerry1994
I think it would be very interesting if I were to go on one of these shopping trips.
1/30/2019 c1 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Yeah, there wasn't a lot of Furt moments after the episode 'Furt. I don't know why that is though.
I do have to completely agree with Kurt about sports though! I. Am. So. Not. into. sports!
11/15/2018 c53 RachelBarbraBerry1994
No! The glee fandom shall never rest!
I really liked this story!
11/15/2018 c52 RachelBarbraBerry1994
YES! Fin did the right thing and broke up with Quinn!
Finn and Blaine playing xbox together is so much fun!
11/15/2018 c51 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Well, it's a very good thing that both parents were found guilty for what they did/ didn't do for Blaine and Cooper.
11/15/2018 c50 RachelBarbraBerry1994
I never liked Quinn, and I DO NOT! Like Finn and Quinn together as a couple. But, Finnchel? Yeah, in my head their still endgame!
11/15/2018 c49 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Wow, this chapter title sounds like it could be a title for a song! The song would most likely would be a very dumb song, but still...
Blaine's and Coper's big heart-to-heart was really good.
11/15/2018 c48 RachelBarbraBerry1994
I. Can't. Stand. Tuna! Like at all! Finn and food, well it's just funny!
I agree with Kurt I think Blaine should try and see where this relationship with his brother goes.
Also, if Blaine and the Hudson's win the case, there wouldn't really be anything for Blaine's family to do.
11/14/2018 c47 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Wow! I'm sure Finn overly loved some of those songs, 'cause they are classic rock!
11/14/2018 c46 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Yeah! I was hoping that Kurt and Blaine would be able to make the concert!
11/14/2018 c45 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Glee was really good in it's three seasons, and season 4 was good because Finn was still in it and Finnchel still had a chance, but after that...well I'm with you. I liked the episods in seasons 5 and 6 that had Finn in them, or that Finn got talked about but yeah...
11/14/2018 c44 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Oh boy, this is about to get intresting! Very, very, very, very, very interesting!
And, no doubt, pretty messy!
11/14/2018 c43 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Damn! Blaine can't get a break, can he? Both the trial and the concert had to be on the same freaking damn day? Really?
369 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »