for Game Over

10/19/2018 c1 Saraackles
Please more AU about Murtagh and Galbatorix
11/26/2015 c1 3LiteratureGirl12
This story was so amazing I don't even know what else to describe it as. There are no words. I really hope that you weren't implying that Murtagh died in the end. If you were I'm going to simply ignore it and say he fell asleep and that's it for the sake of my sanity.
5/20/2012 c1 emiral
Whoa. That was...different.

Nice story.
4/30/2012 c1 6nonbinaryunicorns
''Murtagh's eyes slipped close. "I win, bastard," he whispered and fell asleep.'' *applauds* This was beautifully written, and I love it. I would add it to my favourites, but my friend looks through them and has berated me for having a story with 3 limes im it already. I don't want to go through that again, so I hope you can forgive me. I honestly DO love this story. Fair Winds. *salutes*

LilWhatsHerName
4/30/2012 c1 nonbinaryunicorns

LilWhatsHerName
4/13/2012 c1 1DefineSugar
Wow. That's all I have to say. This story was so intense.
2/27/2012 c1 4well then
good fic was good vague review is vague for the lazy reviewer is lazy

nice job
7/2/2011 c1 5TheDevimangel
I liked it. it told a story with miles of words unwritten, but written well. It tickled my own fancy to write something, and i thank you for that as well~! you are an excellent writer, and i hope you continue your marvelous work, yes?

TheDevimangel
4/16/2011 c1 6chop4tess
First of, I am so glad Murtagh 'won' the game at the end. If I didn't hate Galbatorix before I sure hate him now -.- He is just so evil.

I must be weird becuase I rather liked this story. I found myself cheering for Murtagh to win and on the edge of my seat wanting to know what happens next. I was expecting Eragon to make a brief apperance but after reading the whole story I think you made the right choice leaving him out of it. I conldn't think of anywhere to put Eragon in which wouldn't seem like he was just put in the story for the sake of it. All in all I enjoyed this story. You can do what few authors can do, you make the reader cheer for the good guy (murtagh in this case) and boo at the bad guy (Galbatorix in this case). It is very difficult to get the reader fired up but I think you handled it like a pro ^_^

Maybe after all these angest non con fics you can write a fuff filled romance between Eragon and Murtagh? No? Well it was worth a shot XD Great hearing from you again and I look forward to more updates. *cough* Obessesion *cough*
4/14/2011 c1 55Kiheada.Ray.T
Wee! A new story! I screamed when I saw this, truly I did. And again, a masterpiece! I like the short and sweet writing style you adapted into this, and the bit of suspense as well as to who it was, so kudos! Thanks for throwing this out, as a little snack between meals XD. (although I haven't written anything for fanfiction in, what, months now? shame on me) You're consistent, so that makes me happy, so again thanks! Loved it as always!
4/13/2011 c1 medward
Kind of sad that abused people feel ashamed and won't ask for help. I told Murtagh every time when he said he knew G was in there, "Then don't go inside! Take off before he rapes you!" but Murtagh is too stubborn. He should have had two apartments at a time so there was another place to escape to. Better yet, he should have had Thorn as a roommate to help him!
4/13/2011 c1 14nikkiliz713
It always makes me so happy to check my email and see a new story or chapter from you! Your stuff is just so good and I'm always waiting for what's next. I like the style of this, how it's told in short little bits. It's different from your usual style, but I feel it works well for this story. We all have that non-con pairing we love. For you, it's Murtagh/Galbatorix; for me, it's Brom/Morzan. Even though this is gonna sound really twisted, the non-con stuff is fun, both to read and write. Probably cuz we're always so used to the nice happy love stuff or the hot consensual sex. Anyways, I can't wait to see what you have for us next!