for I Will Follow You Into the Dark

6/3/2018 c16 Guest
Bobby’s the best. He’s so funny. I loooove this story so far!️
4/16/2014 c14 Scarlett
I read what you said about the 'The Man Who Would Be King' episode and you just wanting to hug Cas, now all I can imagine is Cas through that whole episode just having you hanging off him. It made me giggle :P
8/13/2013 c5 unnamed
This story just keeps getting better... 1st she's a stripper and now she's a heroine addict.
8/8/2013 c25 Anon
So, 2013 has come and I just found this story. It is heart breakingly sad but so well written, so sweet...It is a truly wonderful story and I'm thrilled I found it.
8/7/2013 c24 4Thebestjeans
You said to review even if it's 2013...So hi... And now I'm all teary and sniffling and omg why would you put me through all that happiness only to make my emotions go on a rollercoaster and I loved this story and I'm so sad right now. Thank you for writing this story! I really enjoyed it! And I'm going to read that sequel now.
7/7/2013 c16 42NamiMakimono
*snorts and shakes head*

Dean and Bobby, never a dull moment
6/18/2013 c20 2The1WriterFormerlyKnownAs
Can you send me the address for the Cas fanfiction blog? I didn't see it on your profile. Lovin' your story, btw.
6/4/2013 c2 Akilina
Just felt like pointing something out.

Cas is actually still pretty damn tall. He's 5'11". Sam's just a flippin giant at 6'4". (Dean's 6'1".) So at 5'3", Lydia's a full 8" shorter than Cas.
4/18/2013 c25 Guest
I just read this; yeah it's 2013. P This is amazing and I'm on my way to check out the sequel! Good job!
2/25/2013 c24 1StarWinchester
Hey I am reading this in 2013. But nothenless I love it.
2/23/2013 c4 StarWinchester
I love the story. It's greeeeaat
1/21/2013 c24 1Marina Mihawk
Lol. Just finished this story but the authors note at the beginning of this chapter was so funny : "Even if you only reviewed once in like the 1st chapter or never reviewed or are reading this story like in 2013 or something crazy or you hate this story with a burning passion, leave a quick comment and tell me what you think" Cuz it IS 2013. Ahhh. made m laugh. ANYWAYS! Enjoyed the story! It was refreshing to have a Castiel FF where the OC wasn't some special human, and she was just normal with her own issues.
Thanks for the great work and the sharing! You should be proud!
1/9/2013 c12 2Mychildishromance
Aww so cute and everyday is a panic at the disco day :)
12/7/2012 c20 dirtybird88
Really love the story I like how your OC is abit rough around the edges im getting sick of reading the Mary sue OC's theyre just so unrealistic humans have flaws I have verbal diarrhea I offend everyone I meet lol so its a nice change having someone stand up to castiel id love him to be all protective but I still wouldnt be told what to do its human instinct we rebel unless we get paid to do something. Great work sorry for rambling on, keep up the writing you definitely have talent!
6/2/2012 c24 An Admirational Whisper
A quick review just for you

I love your story you write so we'll the placement of the relationships is amazing you portray everyone beautifully and this is the best Castiel fic I have every read I look forward to read much more of your work.
187 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »